Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Thanks Ryan !

Port Orion is amazing ! It reminds me of Perfect Dark art style.

Why did the soldiers start shooting in there after a while ?

(EatTheRich in game)

2. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    AND 30 Health potions.. not a bad friday =)

Replicants are not all there big red. you ill see.. ;)

3. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Thanks a ton Ryan! Time to burn some of that ammo in my new shotty!

4. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    lol TA reveiws

[​IMG]

yet no M.E. mention.. o well At least they have a kick ass forum!

I love them for that!

5. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    #1065 bigred447uk, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
    They did a front page feature after release but we are still awaiting the review.

I think this will get Game Of The Year.

It shows what a dedicated and passionate person can create and it would be a cruel snub to ignore this labour of love.

If its any consolation ive been hitting the IAP for gold to get me a fancy pistol !

If we support this game Ryan can create more ! Any fans who still have not taken the time should make a good iTunes review and support this game.

(EatTheRich in M.Europa)

I was disappointed to see only 8 reviews for Collectors and non for standard even though plenty of people seem to be enjoying the game ?

6. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Thanks Ryan! :)

7. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I made sure to leave a 5 star review on SE, it's not showing up???
    I'll go check again, if so, this will be the 2ND time I've had to post it...

Edit: Yup, my post is there. ;)

8. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Ooohhh, just got dual wield....freaking flame pistols akimbo!

9. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Ya seriously.....

10. thethinice

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    On the US app store I see 40 reviews for collector's edition (with a solid 5 star rating) and 5 reviews for the standard edition. Half of those probably come from us TA members lol.

11. thethinice

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    On the US app store I see 40 reviews for collector's edition (with a solid 5 star rating) and 5 reviews for the standard edition. Half of those probably come from us TA members lol.

12. martapp

martapp Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    WOW, just a few hours in, and this game is amazing. I'm even forgiving the scaled up graphics on the iPad :)

The game is seriously deep - the range of equipment and weapons is astounding.

I've had a few crashes; iPad1, iOS 4.2.1, jailbroken. They tend to come after a death (of which I've had a few...), or after loading a level - it's not so bad though as I didn't lose any progress.

There's a few gui idiosyncrasies that have annoyed me (and maybe they've been reported - I didn't read the whole thread ;-) )

- In the room with the avatar, occasionally there are attacks by monsters - more often than not, I end up firing my pistol and then one of the shops opens - but the game doesn't pause so they get some free hits in before I can exit the shop.

- In the create menu, it's not possible to close the menu when the is something dropped into the create panel (like a schematic), so if I find out I'm missing some component, I have to drag everything out again.

- I noticed one time when I sold 30 spare health potions in the shop, instead of getting 30x price, I sold all 30 but only got one set of gold. That sucked, as I was scrabbling money together for a phaser.

Otherwise... just superb!

13. #1073 1nonya1, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
    Ryan, on Level 5 you have the word Soldier misspelled in the title for the boss Fallen Soldier. It says Fallen Sodlier instead.
    Kind of annoying, and you know why. ;) Easy fix for you to do in an update.

Also, still getting the issue with items showing up in inventory with LV0 until doing the store trick to reveal their real stats. I know you're working on that one.

Thanks for the "care packages", that's allowing me to go on a COOLAIDCANNON rampage on higher levels to gain levels a little faster.

I'm planning on a few IAPs a month to show support and help out with funding to at least make your missus a little more understanding of just WTF you've been doing in your limited spare time for the last couple of years.

14. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    the game crashes a lot, hope it will be more stable with updates. the gameplay is really nice, great job. however it would be good if looting at higher levels could give you more than just exp and items you can not use because of the level requirements. what i mean is to have great loot without high level requirements on higher levels too.

15. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    really happy that my care package idea worked well!

16. ikemike

ikemike Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    Which gun is the best in the game? I keep hearing about flame pistols, but what other good guns are there? Crossbows too.

17. diovivente

diovivente Member

Mar 19, 2011
    UGH, I am SO annoyed! I was running around level 8, when I came across a LEGENDARY RELIC called COOLAIDCANNON. I equipped it and fired off a few rounds, and LOVED how it was fully automatic so I could just spray. I pressed Menu to save so I wouldn't lose the gun, and BOOM, the app crashes... so depressed... just spent the last hour running around level 8 and it hasn't dropped again... I want to cry.

18. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    FYI The Coolaidcannon is not exclusive to level 8; I managed to get this drop on level 1 so keep on trucking. It is a nice weapon with a cool name.

19. COHagan23

COHagan23 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    I'm trying to figure out how to combine/create ITEMS (watched the tut video that showed skills creation already), but not having any luck. So far all I've been able to achieve is losing BOTH items that I try to combine. Lost several shotties trying this so far.

I imagine I'm doing something wrong but even if the creation fails should you really be losing the starting materials? Any help greatly appreciated.

20. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Sorry if this has been mentioned, but how much story is there in the game? Is there a good amount of exploration or is it mostly running from battle to battle?

Do enemies respawn?

I have watched one of the gameplay vids, but it is still hard for me to classify the game. ;)

Probably picking it up on the 27th, too bad I will have missed most of the early free loot.