Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Can missions be replayed to help level up? (grind)?

I am leaning towards getting this, just don't know which version is best for me.

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    To me i havn't really had to grind yet. theres enough quests between the bosses that i level up enough! If you do buy it message me your online name and I'll give you a pretty cool pistol

3. snoppscar

snoppscar Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    What is best.. An item with high armor but no stats or an item with lower armor and with a stat on it?

4. benadvanced

benadvanced Active Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    depends on the stat but i have no idea what each stat does

5. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    How much time have you guys spent playing it so far? and how far have you gotten? I've played for approximately 25 hours so far and I'm still only on level 13, albeit probably an hour or two was spent when I went to do something and forgot to pause it (although I don't know if pausing pauses the timer). Also some of that time was waiting around at the shop looking for better armor and weapons, but yeah, so far I definitely feel I got my moneys worth:D

6. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    You can grind all you want - each kill nets you some XP/loot and you can wander up/down the levels freely in both versions (in the standard version you have to get there first, in the collectors edition all levels are accessible from the start.)

7. How do two 1.0 Blocks when combined somehow equal only a 1.5 block?
    Some of the math in this game is screwed up.

8. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Ava: Thank you!..

Zazbedin: Would love to hear back from you after you get into the game more.. No game is for everyone.. I bet somewhere there is a Super Mario Bros. 1 Hater ;)

EpicAtheist: I was testing on one.. until my battery change melted it!... This game has code and is design to optimize itself for all devices...
    No joke here it is:
    [​IMG]

1nonya1: The mail is fixed already in update1... if you receive an item in the mail goto the store and try to sell it but cancel before selling.. it fixes it or at least moves it from 0 to 1 level...

Loganaustin: Your money is in your stats window and store window

postalp : Yes there is an update coming. Already started no release time. The update will most likely be the hardest on me as Multiplayer is being finished really WHILE fixing what people want fixed. Does it play at all? Does it load?

Jenohart : Safe areas are safe...UNLESS your quest has a different idea of safe ;).. The game has many surprises =)

Fireball: Get better! =)

Bazooka: There are a TON of quests. There really should not be much grinding as designed. You may grind to make the game easier is about all...

snoppscar The items you use depend on your style.. a run in and bash them in the face armor matters more. A caster bonuses matter more. A gun wielder both matter.

1nonya1 : If I allowed 1+1 = 2 skill.. you would cake walk through it. ;).. It actually was supposed to be 1+1 = 1.2... or 3 + 1 = 3.2 ... it may get back there if we see to many arena gods =)

9. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere

10. ANother tiny bug: when buying ammo in the store, if you're buying ammo for the weapon you already have in your hand it will not reflect the true amount of ammo for that weapon until you change it out to another weapon and then back. Seems it's not live-updating or something after a store transaction.

Question: when exactly does the avatar on the website update itself to reflect the avatar in the game?

11. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    the way you folks are raving about this game, i think i'll take a chance on it( but i hate the eye candy) but if the gameplay is good that will make up for it.

12. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    It will update the correct ammo count if you reload the weapon, so just tap the ammo count.

13. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    About every five minutes of game play =).. otherwise my little cheap server would explode =)

Updated the blog with details on the new connection system K.I.S.S.

14. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    decided to buy it. overall i would say it's very interesting game with good controls and gameplay. i could compare it with diablo in some way, you do the quests and search for good loot and the story is ok too. graphically the game is also ok, especially for one developer. The only problem is the lack of manuals and explanations of stats and what they do.

15. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    watch the tutorial video that ryan made theres a link at the main menu of the game!

16. Odd because mine hasn't really updated in about 24 hours now. ANy errors in the server logs?
    What type of server are you running this on, Windows or Linux? What version/distro?
    God, I hope it's not Windows...

17. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Worse the stats are on Godaddy cheapo! =).. could upgrade later if sales are able to support it.. it works for now..
    You will notice when it updates. You will see your picture flash during a load sequence.

18. I like to think my avatar has really captured the Sanford and Son feel...
    LAMONT! Go move that bathtub you big dummy!

19. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Amazon has some pretty solid and decently affordable servers, if that's what you're looking for.

For straight website hosting, I usually use and recommend BlueHost for my clients. You get WAY more bang for your buck. (like unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth)

20. Cool, it's updated now.

[​IMG]