Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    The update has begun.. no date though it is going to be huge.. mostly stabiliy multiplayer updates and a new weapon. Yes the people that own it are ecstatic.. the more they discuss what they like the better it seems ;)

2. Loganaustin

Loganaustin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    so how do i get in arena match anyway

3. domino5343

domino5343 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Need....a.....jooobbb lol
    On a Boat!
    #843 domino5343, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
    That's is the best idea. What I was thinking was dumb but that Is smart. Ryan, u see that. new skill waiting to be developed lol

4. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Hey Ryan, I got my iPod back from Apple today (actually a brand new one :)) so I'm setting it up and installing everything right now! I think someone said I could have a summon ;)

5. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    PM me man! =)

Set you name check it in the stats menu ;)

Tracking the mail bug now.. should be an easy one..

6. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Don't forget to add a secret cow level homage... "Mission Europa - now with 100% more secret cow level." Wait... there is no secret cow level; or is there?

[​IMG]

7. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #847 SouL_DragooN, Mar 18, 2011
    HEHE I love it... it was a rumor then they made it! ;).... love diablo.. cannot wait for the new one.. heck it might be out I have not checked... If I had those hours back I would be on ME 5 ;)

It would make a GREAT ios game I think .. it was all clicking..

BTW beat the game and there is a surprise at port 0037 ;) ..no one has come close to killing the last boss.. port to level 49 and get melted ;)

Email bug... a %i instead of a %f.. nice!

8. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Next from Banshee Software, a Diablo clone?!? Think about it (Dungeon Hunter is good; but we can't leave third person hack n slash on iOS in the hands of Gameloft alone).

9. snoppscar

snoppscar Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    Using doom's eye and single handed gives you both dmg bonuses? :confused:

10. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    According to Appannie Mission Europa Collector's Edition made it to 132 in the Luxembourg App Store and is currently the top 7th RPG app in Estonia. Congratulations on a one man show in Texas making ripples in the United Kingdom (top 13th RPG)! The next update should include a nod to international audience.

11. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    What is a transcoder? And what does it do?

12. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Hey Ryan, I heard a rumor of a level 49 guy going in the Arena right now?...how about you?

13. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    WOW!! Estonia... Amazing.. pretty awesome stuff!!!.. Next game will be an interum game while I support Mission Europa =).. am a REALLY leaning towards a knock of of dungeon keeper with all the opengl 2.0 bells and whistles =).. For now lots of bug fixing and enhancements =)..

HAHAHA hmmm wonder who that could be only guy with a compatible debug build... hmmm ;P

People are going to CRAP themselves when they see that armor =)...

14. JML

JML Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Home Sweet Home
    I am on quest 18 now and I think the story is very interesting. The text and the voice of the avatar are not in sync however and it's easy to miss little bits, or forget about them later on in the game. Bits which can't be read again. I would also love to rewatch the little cutscenes of the memories of the avatar. Would it be possible to somehow have an option to reread and rewatch again? If coding it into the game isn't possible, would it be possible to put it on the website somehow?

This game is so incredibly addictive. I am slowly getting better at it. :)

15. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #855 SouL_DragooN, Mar 18, 2011
    Awesome sir..not impossible anything is possible ;).. I could add something to watch all beaten cut scenes somewhere.. probably title screen.. not to hard!.. on the list

Crossed the 20k vies already! ;) good stuff.. if that was sales we would have a full studio helping me ;P

Undead I think so also... Better even now that the devs can get SOO close to their users!..

About to hit the sack I have about 6 hours of sleep to catch up on in 8 hours =)... the gym is calling bad!..

BTW the forums on the M.E. site are open and active.. that is where issues need to be posted the very gracious MrSpud and DahakaJR are the new overlords of the forum so spammers are finally getting the axe!

AND mailbox fixed in 10 minutes... silly mistake...

16. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Evil is good... I would instabuy a Dungeon Keeper clone. Not enough good strategy games on iOS.

17. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

#857 strivemind, Mar 18, 2011
    Just got the Nova Zembla skill you sent out as tonight's gift. How does it differ from Ball Lightning? The description is the same, the effect looks the same, and the icon even looks really similar.

Despite being open for connect, I haven't been able to get into a pvp match all day. Could we just pick a location that everyone will go to to get into matches?

Lastly, I keep getting hit for my full HP randomly on floor 8. It seems like some enemies explode when near you? It's never when a boss is around either...

18. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    It is a fun one.. It fires rapid ice bolts as it travels slowing down anything in the area it is shooting. fire it in long expanses and follow it as a side tank...

19. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    #859 Doom, Mar 18, 2011
    Just had a brainstorm..Ryan...post the two shots of the world map, first the big one then a close up of United States..then people with white screen could get an idea of where to press to go to arena....until fix...could do the same for any part of the map...especially Estonia ;)
    Second shot is a blown up image of your area that you should be seeing..then press location...
    Just a thought....?
    This is what u should see when pressing map first...then second....etc

20. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

oh ok, so Nova is ice. I now have 3 different skills that work the same way, just different element.