Universal Mission Europa by Bansheesoft

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. n8equalsd

n8equalsd Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2010
    Crap, I just closed my bank account. I'll have to get it tomorrow.

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    It's petty but the icon is a little busy... (although the figure is menacing enough to be worthy).

[​IMG]

3. I agree. It could be simplified a bit (perhaps get rid of at least some of the text?).

This game is picking up momentum very quickly. Let's hope for a front page article soon.

4. Rizhome

Rizhome Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    UK
    Downloading :)

5. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I say drop all the words and focus on the creepy figure.

6. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    people are going to miss the Free Necro I do not think anyone knows ;/

good stuff keep the info coming ;)

7. jxw245

jxw245 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Texas
    I still have no idea what i'm doing in this game, but i like it. The only problem so far is i keep getting crashes after the hologram thing gives me a new quest.
    And as others have said the icon is a bit cluttered, like crex said why not just the figure and the for collectors edition put a CE in the corner?

8. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    AHHhhHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I encountered a bug!!!!!! (no, not an ant:p) A real bug!:mad: I left my ipod alone for 5 minutes, untouched and it crashed!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

As i already said...​

...Work in Progress...​

...Come Back in a few Days/Weeks/Months.​

Note:

And still i have a warm and good Feeling about that Game and i am glad i did got the CE Version.

10. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Has any1 had a problem where they're walking and ur guy gets "stuck" for a second? Because this happens to me very frequently.

11. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Does Ryan have plans to incorporate graphic optimizations for newer devices? Or at the very least, give the options menu some extra effects that can be toggled for those that can't quite handle the effects and details?

12. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

My initial impressions of it are very good. The voice work is a nice touch, and the amount of content seems immense.

Graphically it's not gonna turn any heads, but it gets the job done. It upscales nicely with RetinaPad as well, for any jb iPad owners.

The sounds and music fit the atmosphere, and have a very scifi feel.

Controls are better than a lot of similar games, but could use some tweaking. I've noticed several times where the left control area would get stuck in a direction and keep moving forward. Not a deal breaker though.

As a whole it's a little overwhelming at first. The game hasn't struck the balance between holding your hand and throwing you out on your own yet. Voiced tutorials are nice, but I won't sit through them when I can read the on screen transcript in half the time. I'm assuming everything will become more clear as I play, but the story doesn't make much sense yet.

Haven't even tried any multiplayer aside from reserving my name.

13. Khamous

Khamous Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    SO where exactly do I register my nick online?

14. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Register at the red portal.

I am reading alot at first.. if you have a stability issue please reboot before playing. If you still have an issue please post on my blog if possible I will be addressing all concerns in a pecking order =).. Stability first. ;) .. I played for hours before I shipped it and I know doom put in FAR more then that -).

The story unfolds as you go at first you are fixing the avatar =)

Thanks guys!

O and the graphics downgrade on older devices. The Goal with ME was to support all devices with LOTS of bad guys.. head to level 49 if you want to see.. for a second before you melt =)

15. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Is it possible to the the present any other way? Is it available in-game? What is the eastern time it will he given?

16. Khamous

Khamous Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Ok I registered and setup a pw, but then 2 questions arose:

when i tried to enter an online arena, it entered me in some sort of q, how does it work?

also i tried to re register my name, and i succeded, even though i had already registered, how do I make sure it is registered?

17. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    You do not have to be playing.. just set a name ;)
    Next time you check your mail it will be there ;)

18. Loganaustin

Loganaustin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    so why does it still have an option as set a name even though i already did

19. Same thing for me. Don't worry about it though - your name has already been saved.

20. Caladell

Caladell Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Haven't really been following the upcoming thread on this game, but I have been looking forward to it. Based on your work with your other game, along with the way that you have dealt with the community, this was an instant buy for me. Barely played it so far, but it seems really good. Thanks for the games Ryan! Will probably post more impressions this weekend :)