Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

This thread is huge, it is hard to find info.

When people speak of levels, are they referring to character levels or a level in the game? If the character has levels, what is the max?

2. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Hey guys you can now TWEET AND FACEBOOK about Mission Europa from the top of the
    http://www.MissionEuropaGame.com
    Page.. it would really help if you all get a chance! We need more players =)

COHagan23 : check stats page ;)

OriginalAce: YES it is already added in so a common item of that type will have better stats...

OriginalAce: Item quality degrades everything about an item OR increases it. The numbers you see have already been effected so you do not have to do the math =)

BazookaTime: Level 50 levels that get larger and larger as you go (also filled with more and more enemies) and currently Level 50 player max.. that might change..

Any questions fire AWAY and if people could test out my facebook and tweet buttons on the website it would be much appreciated =)

http://www.MissionEuropaGame.com

3. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

Just found a fix for the mailbox bug i think. I tried to sell a 0.0 armor item and suddenly it had its armor back. Im pretty sure it works.

4. domino5343

domino5343 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Need....a.....jooobbb lol
    On a Boat!
    i cant pass the code mission on floor 6

5. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Went to your homepage and tweeted and facebook liked. Hope this helps.

6. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #746 SouL_DragooN, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
    Thans oitus..
    Domino is that the fuzzy dial one? or the clock? the fuzzy dial you can actually beat just pressing random buttons sadly (thats how I did it alot =))

Peaked at 15th place RPG.. now back to 18th.. Thanks to TA members for pushing the position to where it got =)

Strive: No Schematics convert materials you melted ..YES! They are pretty! =P... you could use them in arena as a distraction I guess =)

7. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Just "Liked" it on facebook.

And quick question: can you combine other items to form different ones? Like combine two skills to make a different third one? And in relation to that, are the fireworks skills actually of any use?

8. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Also, combining 0.0 skills seems to work normally, haven't tried it with multiple higher level skills though.

Can only combine same skills from what the game is telling me. Didn't see any use for the fireworks - might be fun to surprise people in the arena with blasts from them though. ;)

9. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    One of the things only collectors get =).. Well that and the dead flesh you will be wearing in the Arena.. Update 1.1 starts tonight =).. But I have to get some sleep tonight.. eye are half open today after two long nights ;) :D

10. domino5343

Aug 22, 2010
    On a Boat!
    #750 domino5343, Mar 17, 2011

its the comm when you have to press 0 1 2 3 4 till they reach end to end

EDIT: NVM...i got it lol.i just beat the hellgaiser(dude with sheild at lvl 9) boss. it was extremly hard and i was on lvl 6. if i didnt have doomsday, i would have died.

11. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #751 SouL_DragooN, Mar 17, 2011
    domino: Not that I would but if you get sick of a quest you "can" just skip it using the warp machine but then you might miss big rewards for the quests.. (that is there in case we missed something in the 177 start going and ends for each hand coded quests )

I do not have it in front of me right now.. If memory serves you have to use the one that makes the biggest energy beam then a combo of 2 others.. in order

Anishabrahim: Welcome come on in the waters fine and no questions are dumb its a big game I REALLY recommend the tutorial video on the main title. ;)

Facebook page open:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mission-Europa-Collectors-ED/178064765573248?sk=wall

It is a hard level ;).. it is meant to be as you are about to finally leave the mines.. =)

12. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    For anyone thats made it to port orion, any tips for getting past level 9? mainly the Dead Marines with the machine guns?

13. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Lol i wish i had a machine gun right now for my guy but maybe us reyem nease or the doomsday?

14. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    I would but usually the problem is, I will run into a room and then by the time I see them it will be to late:eek: Although I may want to take a slightly more tactical approach for the level:rolleyes:

15. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Put the turret at the doorway try that!

16. domino5343

Aug 22, 2010
    On a Boat!
    im not there...im on floor 7 lvl 8. but i got 12 BOSS KILLS and im moving up on the list. :cool:

17. COHagan23

COHagan23 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Exactly - "Give de people de air!"

And thanks - it looks like I am registered correctly. Still no mail, but maybe I missed the cutoff time. Can't wait to dig into this game now!

18. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    you missed it by like 14 hours...

19. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    But there should be presents all week, so he'll still get stuff. ;)

I might send him something just to be silly, I've been sending people random tidbits just because I can. :eek:

Ryan, your forums aren't working! I'm getting to the point where I can submit crash logs/circumstances/bugs/annoyances and I think you said to post them to your forums...

20. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Perhaps you should sit down and think about whether games are worth paying money for. Y'know, the old-fashioned way.