Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    bug report for ryan(well crash)

when i was in the room for the drill master thing i basically got a long shot kill(not on drill master) on some kill with the mr. spud gun and then my game crashed immediatly after he died

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Still having a lot of fun by Mission Europa has crashed on me several times when I die or otherwise teleport to base (which is less of a problem because when I restart I'll spawn at base anyway).

3. #683 1nonya1, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
    Something going on with the mailbox server? Getting extreme lag checking my mailbox. Woah...something just went buggy.
    Keep trying to get this mail parcel however the server keeps erroring out on me...screenshots to follow.
    Screenshots uploaded.

If it's a server issue then you might want to look at virtualizing the server itself in VMware to make the move to better hardware easier later on.

Attached Files:

4. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    ryans most likely working on fixing the other mailbox glitch which is probably causing that

5. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

Hey when are you able to unlock dual weild?

6. benadvanced

benadvanced Active Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Holy shit one guy made this game? After finding that out and watching the App Spy video i auto bought the collectors edition.

Hope the game is good.

7. Okay, what's this Reyem Neas lair thing supposed to be?
    The map says it's level 51. I'm only level 3. Should I even be in here yet?
    So far so good though, not getting my ass handed to me yet.
    And who's Saen(sp?) Meyer? Or is that suposed to be Sean?

8. studepaber007

studepaber007 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
    #688 studepaber007, Mar 17, 2011
    Played this for a little over 2 hours last night after downloading, it's an absolute blast! Only got to level 3 or so and didn't mess with arena yet but was wondering what the middle purple bar on top represents, energy? If it is how is it consumed and best replenished (besides potions)? I was in a room with rippers shooting me, I noticed my purple bar was down, but I couldn't move and my shotgun shots weren't damaging it point blank. After switching to pistol was able to take it out and move again so maybe it wasn't energy but a trap or something? :confused: I can see myself putting in alot of time with ME, and it looks very good stretched on the iPad btw.

EDIT: Duh I should've read the FAQ first, purple bar is experience. So why was I stuck, trap or a glitch?

9. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Looks can be deceiving?

Is this worth buying? I hate the visuals,but if the rest of it is good then I'll pick it up. Thanks in advance for anyone's help

10. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    #690 ojtitus, Mar 17, 2011
    I don't get what the percentages are for, I increased my agility but it didn't do anything for my ranged attack and I increased my strength and it didn't do anything for my health or melee attack. I really need a better explanation then this for what stats govern what actions.

Edit: So I noticed you have to close your stat window and re-open before it will show the changes made from allocating stat points.

11. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    yes you can b there! if you reach the end of the lair you battle him and he drops a reyem neas sumon! you can repeat it as much as you like!

12. studepaber007

studepaber007 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
    The graphics aren't the best, but they work for me and the game is just flat out fun. There are no hiccups in framerate, even with tons on enemies moving and shooting at you at once. What makes ME GOTY so far in my opinion is the assortment of levels, variety of enemies and number of bosses, the insane number of items, weapons and skills, huge number of quests and hours and hours of gameplay (not to mention the sounds/music are great too). The depth is greater than alot of console games!

So if you are the slightest interested in a FPS/RPG with the above options and a game that is sure to receive several updates/additions from its developer then I recommend you pick it up.

13. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

I had the same problem. I thought it was an enemy effect or something, that just slowed me down a lot, but I figured it was a bug when the shotgun did no damage from headshots.

14. Cool. I can build up those summons and combine them for higher skill levels.
    How hard is he to beat? I've explored about 85% of the entire level so far and haven't found him yet.

15. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    no idea haven't beaten him yet i watched ryans starter video and appearently theres other ones like a banshee and stuff

16. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Hey ALL! After 5 hours sleep kinds tired... going to have to stop staying up until 2:30 or risk getting fired =P.. I am going to read all the comments in a few and respond.. then tonight get to work on The first update to address the issues. We sold about 300 mixed units last night so soon hopefully the Arena when don will have a few people ready to play =).. (Spreading the word will hel that if I had a name like EPIC it would be auto buys for all! heheh ;) of course then I would have a crew of amazing artist etc. ;) ) .. So let me get some work done then get some reading done the back to posting!

17. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    WORK? WORK? are you srs go take the day off and do something relaxing you work to much!

18. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I'm curious about this game, but the "standard" and "collectors" edition thing is annoying as hell. I feel like if I buy the standard version I'll be missing out, but the collectors edition is too expensive. If I buy the standard version and really like it, then I'll feel like should buy the collectors edition too, and then I've paid even more money for it. It makes me want "call the whole thing off". Well, I'm not that into FPS anyway, so probably not something I should worry about.

A Lite version would help. Then I could try the game and decide if the collectors edition is worth it. The OP gives no indication of that existing, so I presume not.

19. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    just buy the collectors the potions really help out

20. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    I've had something similar when a enemy like a ripper is right up againest me my bullets go right through it