Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Heres my story (this was when i just went through the first few levels without doing the quests). So I was in level 2 blasting enemies and looting like crazy, and I come across my second boss, the metal slug. I ran around in circles over and over again using my week little hand gun. Took forever to beat him, but I finally did it! I was so happy. So I teleport out, end up going back to the level to get some more goodies, and I start out in that little room with the beds. I walk outside to that long bright light path, and behold, metal slug was standing right at the end of the path. :eek: I thought "crap! I have to do this again". So I delt with it and started hiding behind pillars and running back and forth trying to find the best strategy to beat him. Finally beat him a second time and thought "I hope I never have to face him again!". So I teleported out and decided to do a quest. Guess what the quest was? To beat the metal slug. :rolleyes:

:D

2. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    #642 SouL_DragooN, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
    Really some good battle stories would be great for those (ME) waitig to help others!

MUAHAHHHA CREX! lol good one!

You think metal slug is bad .... wait until the converted Marines =)...o even better the orbital platform!

3. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    #643 Osmiral, Mar 17, 2011
    I officially have to stop playing tonight, I'm on level 9 I think, last mission before I get to port orion, and the enemies are beating the crap out of me. Ok well I'm murdering most of the enemies, but the enemies with machine guns are litterally destroying me. Heres the story... (Fair warning to anyone that cares to read the story, I am very tired and so the story is probably very poorly written).

"Yes I've made it to level 8 with only 4 deaths" Thought the brave and cunning Osmiral. "Some of those mini-bosses gave me a good deal of trouble, but my level 3 doom turret combined with every other high-powered skill and lots of ammo took care of them". "Yes level 8! Almost to port orion, and just enough money to buy that new flame pistol and battle axe I've had my eyes on!". Osmiral proceeded to buy said battle axe and flame pistol. He felt very confident and was sure he could take on the second summon easy. He touched the obesilisk and was transported to a sweet looking realm filled with... "Dangit! Stupid level 20 enemies, but I think I can still do this"... two shots to the head and one death later... "This isn't working"... He then decided it would be easier to just head down to level 9 and finish the quest. Off he went plowing throught the enemy forces taking severe damage, but thats what health potions are for. "Ooooooh... a new enemy type, lets say high!" (machine gun shots) Osmiral dives behind a pillar for cover. "Dangit stupid machine gun!" Osmiral steps out from behind the pillar and proceeds to get many many holes blasted into his body. He tries again, same thing happens, and again, and again, and again, and again. Fifteen deaths later, that is where he is now thinking over his poor life and career choices...

4. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    OS!! AWESOME STORY!! I LOVE IT!! (Level up man) BUT GREAT STORY!!! AWESOME!! MORE MORE MORE!!!

5. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    It's great how almost everyones story is about getting owned by the enemy :)

6. ava0425

ava0425 Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Washington, U.S.
    Just bought the standard edition for now. Will purchase episodes as I go on. Not sure exactly what to expect but maybe somebody could mail me something? :p

In game name: ava0425

7. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Yeah I'm thinking of going back to level 8 to try an level up. lol or maybe I'll just keep going back to 9 and see if I can get number 1 on the leaderboards for most deaths:D

8. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #648 SouL_DragooN, Mar 17, 2011
    Not much life left in me.. bed time soon .. BUT I would love some more battle stories!

Thanks AVA that thanks goes to the testers that kept me on the ball! (DOOM,Pancrd,MrSpud mainly)

9. ava0425

Jan 20, 2011
    Washington, U.S.
    Also, as soon as you start playing, you can really tell that this game has so much effort put into it. Amazing. Should be in top 25

10. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Ava0425 check your box :)

11. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    BATTLE STORIES!! PLEASE!!! really awesome stuff out there thanks Crex and OS!

12. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I feel like a dork in wondering how big of an inspiration H.P. Lovercraft was for this game.

13. ava0425

Jan 20, 2011
    Washington, U.S.

14. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    If there isn't a Cthulhu enemy already they should add one with an update!

15. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Domino5343 check your box;)
    4 hours of sleep last night...probably the same tonight....did I mention I was a Meaddict? Ryan really appreciates all of you guys....keep the stories coming!
    Oh yeah, when you are in the safe level 0 ...look to the sky....soon you will leave the planets surface..then it really gets interesting....try 40-50 bad guys at once....holy crap......

16. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #656 SouL_DragooN, Mar 17, 2011
  17. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    So many WEAPONS!!!!! :eek:

btw, I can't believe I haven't said this yet but uh:

GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

18. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    I'm so annoyed!! The unknown person in my apartment building who provided me with wifi is now gone! I have no wifi! More importantly, I can't check my box to see if anyone sent me gifts, and I can't play in the multiplayer arena anymore!!

19. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    A good days play! Now time for bed. See you guys tomorrow! :)

20. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Thethinice....when you are around wifi again, check box :) wifi stealer...in my day people spliced the av cable to get radio stations....same thing...;)