Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    TheTempestKing..sorry the old boss must have reset it.. He only gave 24 hours... LONG STORY!... ok good enough.. M.E. does not need to be associated with NECRO..

Groggie.. are you connected to the internet?

2. OriginalAce

OriginalAce Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    I still haven't gotten anything in the mailbox either. I registered before the present deadline and tweeted the message. Maybe I registered incorrectly. Do you have the name "Kittystew" Ryan?

3. Groggie

Groggie Member

Mar 2, 2011
    California

Yes, I have Safari open on my iphone right now.

4. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Hey Groggie.. you have to be connected to the internet.. I have had one other user with this problem.. The only thing I can think it would be is a block somewhere on user side. I do not see you in the database... If you were connected do not worry I will remember you and after update one will get you your gifts.. there is something VERY strange with you an one other user... a blockage of some kind user side... web

5. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #585 SouL_DragooN, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
    Groggie and original Please PM me ;)

FIRST CHECK MAIL AGAIN =) bes ure you have internet connectivity

6. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #586 SouL_DragooN, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
    Would love to hear impressions! ;) Its like rocket fuel for the endless nights I spent ;)

No problem Groggie Enjoy!.. Thank you all!

First 3 star review on itunes..
    His issue was recoil.. for others recoil depends on the gun.. IE a shotgun has more then a rifle or pistol.. just to clarify for future reviews..

7. Groggie

Groggie Member

Mar 2, 2011
    California
    I got the presents, thank you!

8. TheTempestKing

Mar 12, 2011
    Oh ok, no problem! I'm sure I'll have more than enough to do with Mission Europa haha.

9. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Hey guys might not want to combine the mail sent items... seems the level 0 bug might make them go bye bye.. hold on to them and send them to friends as demo skills until first update at least.. ;(

Any collectors tried level 49 yet? muahahahaha

10. So it's a bug? That explains why the Level 12 Micro Grenade Launcher and Level 4 Dead Scientist Flesh I received in the mail turned to level 0 when I got it. :/

11. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    man i have been playing on my ipad in 2x mode for a long time. i just broke out my iphone4 and while the game in no way looks bad on ipad, it looks super sharp on the iphone4!
    when i started the second time i realized that after you do the first head quest, you can keep killing the headless spawn over and over again as long as you dont turn in the head by going into the maze and then returning.
    it nets you the 350 xp and a boss kill for as many times as you have patience for.. also he always drops 2 armors or weapons every kill!

12. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Yes looks like the testers not me missed that......;) .. hehe NO MAIL BOMBS TESTERS!...

Will be rectified update 1.1... Necro made 6.0.. I am dedicated to my users expect it fixed with lots of good stuff! ;)

Mek: The awesomeness of indie dev!.. finding fun stuff a big house would not let fly ;)

PLEASE KEEP THE GAMEPLAY STORIES COMING.. I really like them ;)

13. mekanikal fiend

Sep 9, 2010
    man i cant get over how good this game is! and you have been on here almost nonstop since it launched last night! you really put 100% percent into your work! i have a feeling this game is going to be a great success for you!!
    i think im at about 800 minutes so far. im only on floor 5. :D

14. Rubyjourney

Rubyjourney Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    man not 1 arena match yet. says im still waiting for match 2 hrs.

15. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Rocket fuel! I need to support the faithful! ;) Doom and MrSPud have been awesome too!

Ruby Aerna is icing on the cake.. beta.. it is THE main focus after launch!.. If no one is playing in your area it will be hard to get a match.. only about 200 users right now..

16. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    If no connect in your area, maybe post your location in the world here..would be interesting to track..

17. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Any tips on beating metal slug? I must not be very good because somehow he keeps one shotting me.

Oh and thank you very much for the presents! Thank you DOOM as well.

18. Rubyjourney

Rubyjourney Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Michigan, though im having the bug where the map to select your location is blank so i click where NA would be

iphone4 4.2.1

19. domino5343

domino5343 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Need....a.....jooobbb lol
    On a Boat!
    i am really having fun...its 12:10 here and i really need to go to bed but i cant because i jut want to level up and kill more bosses. The Noogardlous is at 2.0 and i always get a headshot critical on bosses so that take them down to usually little over half. then 2.5 doomsday doesthe rest while i headshot it with my best gun. I CANT STOP. i will sue if my fingers fall off :D

EDIT: @Rubyjourney im in Michigan too. ever heard of mott college in flint. Thats where im at.

20. mekanikal fiend

Sep 9, 2010
    just killed my first hell guard. he was way easier than when the harbinger one-shoted me an hour ago!!