Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. ikemike

ikemike Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    Before I buy, would you say that this game is significantly less of a horror game than Necromancer Rising was? I'm really turned off by scary games, and before I invest (within the next 30 minutes) I want to make sure I won't regret it.

2. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Not begging but if you get a chance to review after a good play session for itunes store I read everyone ;)

ikemike yes far less.. more adventure

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Retweeted it even though I still don't have my iPod back. Just remember your promise about the Reyem Neas summon ;)

4. OriginalAce

OriginalAce Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    So, just to be clear, all I have to do is register online and I will get the presents, right?

5. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    I opened it and it didn't come with safety goggles??? lol Ill be sure to go on a couple mmos and spread the word ill actually do it again for another 15 mins while i wait for the gifts!

6. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    So if I get wifi tomorrow and check my mailbox, the presents will be there?

7. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    YES .. goto malice machine set name then check stats to see if you have your name!

15 min!

CREX did you register name if so yes?

8. domino5343

domino5343 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Need....a.....jooobbb lol
    On a Boat!
    this game is worth more then 10 dollar. if you want to be cheat, get the standard, if you dont want to buy it at all, then stop buggin people. Ryan put his heart in this game and he just want what he feels is accurate. he wont just spend a whole year and a half just to sell that game for 2 dollars. the collectors edition is worth every thing. you should just give in and buy it.

9. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Yes I already did. Cool. Can't wait.

10. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    So, I'm assuming I need to be connected to wifi to receive the presents, which sucks because I was planning on going home right after getting them, but I guess I will just have to wait another half an hour so I can get them before leaving. It sucks not having wifi at home...I'm still at my local college! I just finished finals! I should be going home! Oh well, an awesome game deserves a little wait I guess :rolleyes:

11. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #531 SouL_DragooN, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
    AGAIN RETWEET

http://tinyurl.com/4jvb4at IS OUT AND 17th PLACE! CHECK IT OUT 5 STARS! Re-tweet with your registered in game name For presents!

and let me know! Gifts for the work.. its hard to get noticed in 380,000 apps!

Whyt
    Crex
    Thethinice
    Infamous97
    Phoenix
    Jumpman475
    Iball
    Sonny
    Jazzed
    Troll
    Scarypharaoh

Doom is sending you stuff! ;)

NOT LONG NOW LEGO! =)

12. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I'm not really committing to this discussion so don't try and hold me up on any points... but I'm all for developers pricing their games at what they estimate the value to be, rather than playing that shitty App Store game called "race to the bottom". If I had my way, Mission Europa CE would be a success and other developers would take note and follow suit with their prices. I want more $9.99 games on the App Store.

13. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    I retweeted it earlier, am I good to go?

14. OriginalAce

Feb 22, 2011
    Alright, got my name set. Sorry for all the dumb questions, I just wanted to be sure to get the presents.

15. Darsman

Darsman Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Geez, so not fair, mines still dling . Hurry hurry.....

16. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    OriginalAce: No questions are dumb you answered 20 others =)

Darsman you should make it.. get by the intro level quick..

Rylin... you have a big one... be carefule when you let it out of the cage ;)

Darsman let me know when you have your name registered I will wait until then =)... after that everyone will wait until tomorrow.. TA is where it is at =)

17. OriginalAce

Feb 22, 2011
    I know how you feel man. I was like COME ON I'M GONNA MISS THE PRESENTS!!!!! Lol :)

18. Darsman

Darsman Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Downloads done but it's not showing in my installed apps. Went back to AppStore and it said install so I clicked install and now it's giving me the you have already downloaded this app syc message. Sucks.

19. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    If you all would leave reviews in the itunes store I would love to read them only 20 so far ;)

Waiting on dars =P

20. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    This is a minor little comment, but I just wanted to say that being able to move all the windows around freely is one of the coolest ideas I've seen in a game! It really makes it feel like you're free to do whatever the hell you want. Really nice idea, even if it was implemented without much thought, it was definitely a smart move. Also, I think on the multiplayer screen where you have to select a location, the map is there, it's just off screen. One time when I went in there, my finger was still on the screen and I accidentally swiped down, and viola, the picture was dragged on-screen from the upper right hand side, and if I slid left or up, it would move back off. It's almost like it's acting as another one of the windows, but it's offset from where you touch. Don't know if this will help in solving the problem, but I thought it might be useful info :D