Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. domino5343

domino5343 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Need....a.....jooobbb lol
    On a Boat!
    yes!!! i found my sexy crossbow. lol

2. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    No he didn't dismiss those types of questions, that comment was regarding people that made rash assumptions about the game like "Even though this game as terrible graphics, and voice-acting should I get it". The standard version is just the first ten levels I think, then you buy more episodes, so its basically for people that aren't sure if they'll like the game, or if they like it but don't love it, then they don't have to buy the other episodes, or for people that don't have the money for the full version yet, that way the can buy the episodes as they get the money. Also he asked that for bugs and stuff, that stuff should be posted on his blog as its easier for him to keep track of.

3. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    You raise skills by combining them. So say I had a skill called "fireball" and I got another copy of it from a drop, you open the create window and put both those in and then hit create and it raises its level by 1/4 I think.

4. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Heres my "DETAILED REVIEW"

Mission Europa is a action fps role playing game in which you kill stuff and level up with more then 100 quests at your dispossal. Gameplay is fun the ui may seem cluttered but you'll find it very helpful in hecitc fights. There are 2 versions of this game standard and collectors. COLLECTORS- includes 100 health and 100 mana or something potions from the start of the game and the ability to where enemy armor(not avaliable in standard. it also includes all episodes access to the teleporter from the beginning and a nice strong shiny sword from the beginning! the standard includes none of that and is 3.99 with a 2.99 in app purchese for all episodes (5). Overall collectors is worth the money.

Good enough for you?

5. Rubyjourney

Rubyjourney Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Anyone want a lvl 1 legendary relic Hungry Mr spud of the hungry

Its a rifle

6. Rubyjourney

Jun 29, 2010
    thanks

7. The standard version is definitely not a paid lite. In the standard version you can play up to the level 10 stages iirc, which takes a lot longer to get to than it sounds.

Ryan may have pointed this out already, but there is a review on iFanzine right now if you want an unbiased viewpoint on the game. I am also working on my own myself.

8. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    me in game name Fireball926 and btw keep the trading to the trading forum

9. domino5343

domino5343 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Need....a.....jooobbb lol
    On a Boat!
    i do...is it free or do i trade?

10. Rubyjourney

Jun 29, 2010

Sent to fireball sorry wasnt aware their was a trading forum yet

11. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    Tip for everyone, when you kill large groups of enemies, make sure to go back over there corpses a couple of times as you don't get all the loot on the first or even second pass.

12. Gabrien

Gabrien Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Ok, see, the problem is, that you have also just described what would define most other apps as a "lite." Or, "free with full content IAP" or whatever the catchphrase is these days. My concern is, that for some reason we are being asked to pay for this lite version in this instance, and not even the minimal amount but a price at which most other apps would struggle to even sell the full version.

13. Maythius

Maythius Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Great game; a huge improvement over necro. This game really should be universal though!

14. OriginalAce

OriginalAce Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Sorry for all of the questions, just trying to decide if I should get this or Rainbow Six. Is the whole game just killing and grabbing things, or is there more variety to the gameplay?

15. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Ryan started devopling this before universal was possible. he said if its really succesful he'll make it for the ipad

16. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Everyone definitely needs to get the word out on this ;)

17. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    I managed to pick up a L5 COOLAIDSTLYECANNON and OMG it is so awesome! Especially when lots of enemies are grouped in a small room, it fires three giant projectiles that do major explosive damage to any enemy even relatively close, since it has a 10 count clip, there are many many explosions going on at once! That is one of the things I really like about this game, finding a really powerful new gun and getting to blow the heck out of tons and tons of enemies, its a great tension reliever:D

18. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    #478 ojtitus, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
    You would be right but there is no experience level cap or other handicapping in the regular edition like what you get with a lite or freemium type title, you just don't get all the episodes and you don't get the extra skin armors plus a few other items(like extra health and mana potions and some equipment to start) that come with the collectors edition and not the regular edition. They're all items you can find in the regular edition but you get to start with them in the collectors edition except the skin armors are exclusive to the collectors edition.

19. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Hey Gabrien Can you out a list of questions together I will answer them and see if this is a right fit for ya =).. it would help a lot of others also I bet =).

OriginalAce: Questions alos.. Rainbow is a totally different game.. what would you like to play more?

Again is high res on iPad ;)

Standard is not "gimped" you may be just as powerful just you cannot wear the scary skins of the enemies! ;) and you do not have to deal with iap.

Fire the questions away I know I would want answers! =)

Done eating ;)

20. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Tonights presents reyem neas (combine if you have it) and doomsday the gifts go lower level from here but are just as nice!!

Gifts at 9 cst