Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Just retweeted your twitter message Ryan :cool:

2. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble with the item creation system. I can combine skills fine, but I can't seem to make anything requiring a schematic.

For example, I have one for a L1 Saintly Bold Left Gauntlet, that requires (480 Tiny Geode)(480 Tiny Steel). Does that mean it needs 480x of each, or just 1? Cause I tried putting 1x of each in that order, with the schematic in the schematics slot, and it says "You do not have the items needed to create this" in one window, and then another window with "You do not have the correct materials in the create window's red boxes". Also, I'm not seeing any red boxes at all.

And a related glitch: If I put the schematic in the first slot, with the other two next to it, all three completely disappear from my possession and I get a notification of "Loot:".

3. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Aww mans i dont got a twitter...:(

4. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Wow old error text noted..
    You need EXACTLY the specified in that order .. you must have one hell of a schematic!

480x T.G and 480x T.S Keep that schematic that could be worth cash in the mail box and soon the Auction house!.. you can store things in any menu I store schematics in materials... as it is usually empty!

Fire get a friend that does I will send you presents for it.. it really helps. So hard to poke your head out of the ocean of 380k apps...

5. OriginalAce

OriginalAce Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    What are the in-app purchases in the collector's edition? Are they just a way of buying the money in game without earning it, or is it more content?

6. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    I retweeted also but I didn't know how to include my in game username, although its easy cause my twitter username is the same as my name here and my ingame name.

7. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

Hey is it possible to equip items that are higher than your level? is there a limit or something? Sorry for the noob question but i have no idea since i have no high level stuff.

8. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Check your mail Os =)

Original: they support the game/future dev/servers and are for people like me that are really impatient ;P.. In collectors 1 Gives you gold and potions and 1 upgrades your armor significantly

9. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Nope you have to be that level ;)... or else twinks would be everywhere in the arena ;)

10. domino5343

domino5343 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Need....a.....jooobbb lol
    On a Boat!
    i dont have twitter but what if i do it on facebook and show u a screen of me doing it?

11. scarypharaoh

scarypharaoh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Medical Professional
    With Carmen Sandiego
    retweeted the twitter message also:)

12. strivemind

Really? Cause it really isn't a very good schematic at all, as far as I know.
    It's a Level 1 Saintly Bold Left Gauntlet. Armor: 2.4, Intelligence +1.2 and it's listed as a "common". All of my schematics are like that.

13. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    lol I will truthfully admit that out of my 100+ friends none of us have a twitter... None of them like iOS games as much as me so I'll probably get made fun of if anybody finds out.... lives one hell of a rollercoaster on what you get bagged on for

14. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Big gift for you! Scarypharo big gift.. your the first to have ;) careful with that thing!

15. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    strive:
    hmm later levels that means more 480 is not to hard to get =)..

16. strivemind

Ok, I understand those will be in plentiful supply at higher levels, but maybe the balance is a bit off, considering all of my schematics require that amount of items, and only wield level 1 gear? I'm level 6 now, and aren't even close to having that amount of stuff.

17. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    #437 drelbs, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
    Retweeted! :cool:

I am Drelbs, of course! Both in-game and on Twitter! :p

EDIT: I retweeted this one too! ;)

18. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Thanks drebls enjoy the NoograDLouS... or soul dragoon backwards.. a HELL of a beam shot!.. save it for bosses!

19. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #439 SouL_DragooN, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
    Strive You really should have a lot more drops!.. even the quest rewards should have given you some good armor.. I will put look at schematics in the till ;)

Off to EAT.. keep up the tweets I will send gifts =)

20. scarypharaoh

scarypharaoh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Medical Professional
    With Carmen Sandiego
    Wow:) thanks! Damn near took my head off that one:)
    Really loving the game still! Unable to do anything with arena at the moment, but I hope that will be fixed soon?