Universal Mission Europa by Bansheesoft

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Custom finishing carpenter
    Wasaga beach, Ontario, Canada
    It looks like the game is fixed up now, it has been resubmitted and is waiting approval. Looking forward to play again!

2. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    The update is now available for download:

Fix for iPad mini Retina
    Fix for iPhone 5s
    returned lens flare
    Fixed name tags

The only problem I had was the cellular network indicator and it's fixed now. Game works without any problems on iPhone 5 (iOS 7.0.6).

The great news is that the dev is seriously thinking about making Mission Europa 2 and ressurecting Necromancer Rising. I'm REALLY happy to hear that Mission Europa, one of my iOS favorites of all time, has a chance to get a sequel. Count me in on the insta-buy list for that! Necromacer Rising is also a game that deserves some refreshing just like ME. Thank you dev for the update and looking forward to your new games!

3. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    This game... I don't know why I never got it before... Looting, collecting guns, free roaming and missions.... It's absolutely great.

Great job, I know it's "old" in mobile gaming view, but it's a blast.

4. Woodrith

Woodrith Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2014
    Hooaah
    Outerbounds
    If you haven't played it yet, it's baccckkkkk

Coming straight from the dev, he re pushed both necromancer rising and mission Europa 1 into the App Store. I haven't had a chance to play me1, but I'm super excited to get my dirty grubby hands on it! Necro rising is already available, I believe he's just updating it with a patch. He's also working on me2, which looks gorgeous!

Here's more info on that: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=3405989#post3405989

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Whenever I try to download the update, and I press the update button, it says it is no longer available

6. Woodrith

Oct 4, 2014
    Hooaah
    Outerbounds
    #4066 Woodrith, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    I never bought the original, currently downloading me1 collectors edition right now, I'll let you know if I have any issues.

Game is playing for me, but like I said, first time download for me.

7. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah, I've got the collectors ed too.

Oh, cool. Update just decided to work while I was in the middle of typing this.

8. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Screen rotation isn't working

9. Woodrith

Oct 4, 2014
    Hooaah
    Outerbounds
    Game Impressions

Awesome so far, learning quickly what does and doesn't work. Level 2 feels like a electronic fest to me!

Attached Files:

10. AL3X83

AL3X83 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    iOS 8.3 broke this game, it's nothing but a white screen. #

11. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Ok thanks I will try to figure out what is up... I am so glad I am working in Unity for the future.

I will pull it off the store until I get time to fix it.

12. AL3X83

AL3X83 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    #4072 AL3X83, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    Thank you very much, I'll keep my eyes posted for the update. I really enjoy this game and it was such a bummer to open it up to that white screen. I also have the necromancer game and it appears to be working fine so far.

13. Sonicx

Sonicx Active Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Doesn't work on iPhone 6 plus, 8.3ios.

14. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    It's not on the store anymore either so it could have been with drawn while it's fixed? Not sure tho as it's been a while since I followed the devs blog.

15. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    You suck for removing ME and Necromancer Rising from the App Store and right after I bought them too BOOO

16. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    I hope to get them back up sometime. I took them down a long time ago however when Apple released a ios Release that changed something that my engine did not like.... this is why Mission Europa 2 will be based in Unity...

when I get the time to do the large amount of work to revive those games I will post here. Some time around the release of Mission Europa 2... I will send in game gifts also for the troubles... Apologies.

17. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #4077 Son of Anarchy, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
    Hey Ryan,
    Hope all's cool in your world and ME2 isn't giving you too much trouble. I can't even begin to imagine the coding it would involve. I could however, imagine gently nudging my own Grandma out of the way to finally get a copy before she does :D

P.s. Have you tried to see if ME1 runs on iOS 9.1? Stranger things have happened.

Edit: I tried it. It didn't work. White screen.

18. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I play necromancer on my iPad all the time, I can't wait to be able to finally play ME. I'm sorry for the harsh words I do understand how hard compatibility fixes can be, I was just sooo disappointed when these games got removed. Btw necromancer plays just fine on the latest version of iOS 9.

19. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Sorry for the long delay in response I missed the post notifications... Thats interesting as they use the same screen setup! Thanks sons... ME2 is going great. The time thing is the issue my main job is eating my life up , however I am having steady progress and in more of an exponential curve as Unity is a really nice engine to work in. I am not having to micro manage EVERYTHING as I did in my own engine.

Thanks for testing ME... something changed in ios 9.1. Another reason I moved to Unity.. The guts keep changing with apple and now I do not have to be the one chasing the rabbit down the hole all the time. Just rebuild and upload with unity..

More later as I get time to progress!

20. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Still can't wait for Mission Europa 2.

By the looks of Ryan Mitchell's Wordpress development is going strong. It's just it takes one person a long time to make games of this depth and complexity.

Good things are worth waiting for!