Universal Mission Europa by Bansheesoft

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    You were right! Just killed the lv 9 boss at level 9. He kept shooting lightning through the walls, but I was able to block most of them. I had to keep healing after each hit though bc it dealt 90% of my health away.

I had to place down the tower from the skill that shoots the hungry skulls. I just sniped him after that for about three minutes and bam :D

2. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Seems like the game was removed from the AppStore, I can’t find it in US store. Will it be back or should I make an extra backup copy of my IPA file?

3. lr1919

lr1919 Active Member

Nov 9, 2011
    I was wondering myself...

4. medicalbenko

medicalbenko Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    The Game is Awesome!

I still have to say this game is awesome and really the only game I play!!! Does anyone know if we are going to get gifts for Halloween?

5. Firetruck94

Firetruck94 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    on mars
    Is it open world?

6. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

No, but it does have randomly generated levels (and equipment, monsters, etc).

7. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    I just keep coming back for more of this wonderful game !

8. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Truth!

9. shadowhawkx

shadowhawkx Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Hello! so yesterday i bought the collectors edition and today i fired it up. played through the first quest all goin great than bam, crashes. i reload, crashes. i restart a new game, get to the same point and crashes :( i want to keep playing this great game but i cant get past the crashes. is there anything i can do to get rid of this crashing issue so i can truly enjoy this great game? plz help!!!

oh im running it on an ipad2 which i think would be sufficient to run this lol.

10. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    You might consider contacting the developer directly. He is active on TA and you could probably PM him or use the developer website.

11. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    This looks awesome..

12. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Indeed it is, I paid full price for this when it was released (£5.99) and it was worth every penny. I got loads of hours play time out of it.

13. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #4013 undeadcow, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
    Mission Europa is awesome; except for the reports of crashes I'd heartily recommend it (definitely get it and request a refund if it's not stable for you). Very challenging first person shooter gameplay with detailed customization and a cohesive narrative. Mission Europa was easily in the top 5 games released last year.

14. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    I put many many hours into this back in the day. Unfortunately I lost my save making space for something but I'm re-installing now to start again for another 80+ hours lol.

15. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I bought this a while back for 2.99, still haven't cracked it open. Did it ever get updated with widescreen support for the iPhone 5?

16. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Dam it.. I really need to start saving money. Just used my last two bucks on TOB and Slayin. I actually hadn't heard of it before now. :eek:

17. the9quad

the9quad Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2011
    I love this game, the dudes graphics remind me of something of a cross between system shock 2 and Liberace. It's like the dude has no self control when adding stuff and I love it.

18. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    No widescreen support yet; but the graphics are very crisp. you really should give it a spin
    The developer has a new game coming this year (?) called Cursed Realms; it's a Dungeon Keeper style game... check the upcoming forum for development blog link to see the promising work.

19. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Woah, that does look promising!

Also, what is the difference between the standard edition vs the collectors edition?

20. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    The standard edition includes only the first 10 levels and the rest are avaliable via in-app purchase in batches of 10 (50 total iirc); the collector's edition contains all comtent at the start (as well as giving you a better starting weapon and some health potions). I think there was sokething else about wareable enemy skins only in the CE but don't remeber elthe details or if that was a difference.