Universal Mission Europa by Bansheesoft

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I fell asleep because I didn't see it on the appstore. Now I wake up, and the forums are buzzing about the release! :eek: Downloaded. Can't wait to play!

2. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    Holy shit , 10 dollars ! >.> I'll get it after I persuade my dad to let me .

3. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    just say "dad, you dont love me"

4. I'm only about 5 minutes into the game, but I have to say that the game looks stunning on the retina display in-motion. Those screenshots and videos you may have seen already do not do the game justice IMO.

5. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Just from the second the game starts, with the voices and cutscene, you know you've purchased a hit!

6. dinoeggs777

dinoeggs777 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    must...
    resist....
    temptation...
    to...
    buy....

7. You can always wait for the standard version, which costs $3.99 + $2.99 IAP for all episodes. You won't get as much content as you do in the Collector's Edition though.

8. Loganaustin

Loganaustin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    15 minutes so far IM LOVING IT
    i went to all of the high levels to see the bosses haha

9. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    PRESENTS IN 3 HOURS 11pm C.S.T! =) santa will make a delivery =)

Thanks! Enjoy!.. I am playing as Santa right now ;).. Will not be doing arena for a bit... AGAIN arena is BETA at best.. we need the players to test ;)..

10. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Custom finishing carpenter
    Wasaga beach, Ontario, Canada
    That's the nice thing about this game, the framerate is crazy smooth on iPhone4, you can swing the camera as fast as you want and have steady 60fps.

11. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    Dang, just watched the trailer and I think I'm gonna have to try really hard not to insta-buy this game...must wait till I get my beta testing gift card...dang it, this is going to be hard :(

12. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Yay!! What about the presents for all of the TA members that have been following the game for a while now?? ;)

13. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    Usually when I buy stuffs , i get the best ones . (i'm weird I know) But yeah , I'll probably pay my dad to let me use his credit card . I saw the preview by Appspy, yeah he said the gameplay is very long but the cluttered UI is not very attractive . For anyone who has bought it , what do you think about the UI ?

14. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Do we have to log in to multiplayer to get the presents? Because I don't have wifi right now.

15. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    got the collectors edition!

16. Acidflameterror

Acidflameterror Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Student
    The UI is a little cluttered but I wouldn't worry about it. This game is so good and I would say that everyone should instabuy it.

17. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Bought. I´ll do later an HD Gameplay Trailer of the Game. Just had to set my InGame Name ( Sanuku ) to get all Tweaks.

18. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    God damn you Ipod Software Update hurry up so I can download Mission Europa!!

19. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    [​IMG]
    LIT THE CELEBRATION BONFIRE!!! ;)

Yes set your name Presents in 2:30 min for very first adopters then another tomorrow =) You will be able to combine them ;)

20. I know what you mean - I'm the same way. As for the UI, it's not bad. You have an option to move the controls anywhere you want, which makes the game much more intuitive. There's even an "auto-walking" option that I think every game should come with. :p