Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Sorry guys been a bit busy with family matters and the like!... all good now.. Father in law lost 50% of his heart function ... EXERCISE and eat right people... wow.. he almost died.. all good now and back to work.. close call

Anyway SALE!... life is short lets get some more players!.. Collectors on sale for 6.99 for a few days...a steal for the play value imho...

I do check my blog daily if you need me.. I sometimes do not have time to hit all the forums... .. Been a wild week or so.. ;)

Update 3 starting next week. ;)

For now I need a new present suggestion!.

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Woah. Haven't posted in here in a while. What's been goin on guys?

3. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Dooms Eye!! :) I'm not sure what else is really useful overall, I really like Axiom of...carnage, the one that you gave our recently.

Wasn't there something else you were going to send over the weekend? I forget what it was...

Glad to hear that your father-in-law is doing better. You're right about exercise and eating right! I run and I'm vegetarian (about 90% vegan).

4. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Glad to hear that he's doing better. Would hate to have something get in the way of a new update! But seriously take your time. Heck maybe even take a vacation! I've got plenty of content right now to keep busy of months.

As for present suggestions, you can really only send skills right? Or something that everyone can use? How many people have downloaded ME so far? (in total, both CE and regular edition)

5. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Can we have like a stack of Dooms eyes?

6. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Thanks for that, pal!

The more veggies in the world, the more meat left for me ;)

7. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Why didn't I think of that? And here I just asked for one! I do wonder what skills I don't know anything about still that would be useful. I am just entering floor 12 and currently I think I am lvl 13, so I would guess there are things I haven't found yet.

Well, I think you're welcome. All I have to say is that any vegan dessert I make is better than every non-vegan dessert I have had, with one exception being Extraordinary Desserts in San Diego. :)

Feature Request:
    Ryan, could we possibly get more skill slots in the interface, perhaps at the top under the health/energy bars? I think two would fit per side, but at least one would. :)

Bug Report:
    Dr. Sierra did not give out a skill after completing the floor 11 turn on the energy thingie to save us from something or other.

8. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Collector's Edition on sale (again) $6.99 this time.

9. aggiedeals

aggiedeals Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2009
    This game looks awesome. Adding it to the long list of games to get!

10. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Will happen many times throughout the game. She promises to give something special or skill and then nothing :(

11. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    She is mean as hell isn't she =)

Creepshow wants her dead =P

Downloads are around 1600 legal I think... a bajillion pirates eating my server up though... aren't they awesome.... if 10% of the theifs bought the game I could have a team working on the next game -=)... go go apple!

Off to the day job!.. I will be on the blog if ya need me ;)

12. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Couldn't you ban their devices from connecting using the UID?

13. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    I hate pirates... X( something needs to be done...

14. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    If thats so a rough estimate of the money you made is $8400 dollars. not bad because your 8400 dollars richer : D

15. lucifon

lucifon Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    As I said on your blog, you've got yourself a sale with the price drop :) Make sure to edit this thread title to reflect the sale so more people know, especially considering it's regularly bumped to the first page from all the discussion.

£3.99 in the UK is great for the content. Hope everyone promotes the hell outa' it :)

16. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    Sorry to read that. Hopefully people is slowly changing theirs minds about piracy! Let's be positive about it people! :p

17. Gunblade1190

Gunblade1190 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    NJ
    Hmm... price drop to $6.99. Well, finally convinced me to give this one a purchase now that it's the cost of a higher tier Gameloft game. Add to the fact that I've been interested for a while.

Question, how do I sign up to receive the free gifts? ;)

18. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Go to the red portal in Port 0037. You should be able to set your player name there (needs to be unique from other players) and once that is done you can get mail. Check your character's stats in the menu and it should have your chosen name there, don't rely on what the arena says (at least for now).

Welcome to the club.

19. Juicebox_R

Juicebox_R Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Hey fellow ME players, I'm currently level 19 and want to play some arena matches. Anyone else out there around my level and willing to play?

20. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    To register goto the red portal and set a name . For tonight's free gift I need suggestions. It can be anything from guns to skills :)

Happy Friday! :D