Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. COHagan23

COHagan23 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Oh, yeah - I know which skill it is (Energy Phantasm), I thought you were saying you got it as a mail present last night (it was supposed to be the next one Ryan sent out). I love that skill which is why I've been looking out for it, LOL.

2. Will011

Will011 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    guys... I need like 50 of each giant material for loads of schematics which I have, however I can't buy giant materials... could anyone spare any? or i could trade for them :) thanks.

3. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    I think the larger materials need to be dropped a bit more frequently, or smaller materials should be combinable to make bigger ones. I keep getting the tiny ones, but I don't have the small or medium materials to make anything useful now.

I also still hate enemies that shoot through walls. This is fine in a 2D game, but in 3D there is no way to see it coming and it just feels cheap.

These are two of my current suggestions for the next or future patches.

4. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    agreed its really the only thing i REALLY don't like i don't care if its intentional getting one shotted through a wall is not fair let alone being one shotted in the first place.... please fix this

5. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Presents away!!..

I will try to send out one tomorrow too -)

can ya'll send me screens of the wall holes areas.. just an asset issue... beams still go through like lightning.. but bolts should not and I have seen that in one room =)...

6. Answer my question about typos please? ^.^

7. Will011

May 4, 2011
    this is starting to not make any sense... sierra is constantly telling me she has a gift for me etc. but i don't get anything?

8. KDR_11k

KDR_11k Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Man, the constant crashing on map change is getting on my nerves.

9. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Happens a lot throughout the game. You'll have to get used to it.

10. Will011

May 4, 2011
    yep.. level 47 now.

11. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    I finished floor 9 last night! It was definitely harder, but the only real challenge was the captain. I took him out in a rather cheap way, but it worked. He got stuck in his room, not able to go up the ramp, so I just sent in 5 axioms of carnage and took him out. Axiom really needs a faster reuse time as this method took forever!

Originally I set up 100+ phantasms mines expecting to just keep running away and having him follow me, but I never got to try it as I felt taking the definite win was better. ;)

It was really quite cheap that he used summons as well as a beam that can go through walls (really needs to be changed unless a skill to see through walls is added). He could even summon two Reyem much, much quicker than I ever could.

Also, do the minions really need to be that powerful? They give pitiful XP for killing them and they take quite a while to kill. The drops aren't even that good usually.

Oh, I finally found a chaingun in the store in normal or maybe even fine condition, but it was $52K, which is far from the amount of money I have. Schematics are still useless now, but at least they are pretty good for selling.

Basically I think the game needs a lot of rebalancing still and a lot of the bugs fixed. It is fun, but starting to become a little less so. A month of playing and fixes things as they come up would really help.

12. Will011

May 4, 2011
    what you don't have 52k? I havae something like, 3 million. :p and yeah, crashing needs to get fixed. I crash on loading screens a lot. and will ME ever get expanded Ryan?

13. Will011

May 4, 2011
    also, what happens if you combine seals together?

14. Will011

May 4, 2011
    enjoy, Serian! I sent you a level 11 coolaidstyle cannon, and 4 nice chainguns :))).

15. Will011

May 4, 2011
    enjoy, Serian! I sent you a level 11 coolaidstyle cannon, and 4 nice chainguns :))).

16. Pauper! Get some real dough, like me and my 10 million.

17. Will011

May 4, 2011
    lol.

Also, i've just completed the game... and when I step into the 3rd pillar, I get one shotted by the level 50s... wtf. So, if when I am the highest level, how on earth am i supposed to do the 4th pillar.

What's the point of these pillars if you can't even complete them at the highest level?

18. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    #3838 LucianOrb, May 14, 2011
    Last edited: May 14, 2011
    I tried for a while (Level 51) but after some time I got pissed enough and gave up. I don't mind a hardcore challenge (Demon's Souls is by far my favorite PS3 game), didn't have any trouble with the original level 9 in Mission Europa but as they're now the 3rd and 4th pillars are just too cheap.

I definitely hope they're toned down in future updates.

19. The damage from some of the enemies and boss attacks is too high. Probably due to lack of testing of the higher level areas.

Death Kites on level 9 are one shot kills a lot of the time, had to skip a mission or two because of them! Even the last boss of the level was easier to kill than them :/

Also, the sub-bosses on each level are like twice as strong as the last boss. I Keep getting one-shot killed by Cinder Furies when I'm 5 levels above them :/

So yes, some toning is needed.

20. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    lack of testing?!?! ryan worked on this for over a yr haha i dont think he would miss the higher lvls ESPECIALLY since it would be easier to have bugs and crashes in the higher lvls...