Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Will011

Will011 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    #3781 Will011, May 9, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
    sorry double post

2. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    #3782 SouL_DragooN, May 9, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
    Thanks guys I put it on the list =)

Any suggestions for next present?

3. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    How about a Nova skill :) they are fun in the Arena ;)

4. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Sounds good

Sounds good =)

5. phazer89

phazer89 Well-Known Member

It's fixed for me, thanks! :D

6. ikemike

ikemike Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    Same.

7. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Does Reyem Neas actually do anything? I summon him mostly against boss characters and nothing ever seems to happen. He is currently lvl 2.0 I believe or maybe 2.5.

It would be great if the touch detection on retina displays was improved in the next update. :) It would be nice if I didn't have to move my thumb so much on the movement pad to reach full speed.

I'm not sure if this can be addressed, but I get stuck on pieces of the environment more than I would like, which often results in my demise.

I had the issue again where equipment item icons were replaced by materials and schematics and the items in the materials window had the swapped icons from the equipment screen. It makes things a bit confusing!

Still getting crashes with no clear pattern, sometimes on death, sometimes while in the shop, etc.

For the next present I would rather have something useful for the main game and not so much for the arena since I don't have time to play both. :) The presents started flowing again, thanks!

I've almost put in 800 minutes and am still not done with ep1 content!! Really an amazing game overall even with some rough edges still.

Getting new good weapons is rather difficult overall. They are either really expensive or dropped infrequently. It would be nice to see some schematics for weapons as well as armor, maybe with a different color to distinguish them.

Oh, one other question, is the snipe skill improvable or does it stay the same throughout the game? I pretty much only snipe now until an enemy gets too close. I am not really noticing an improvement in reload times, it might even be a little slower and firing rate is definitely reduced.

8. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Does Reyem Neas actually do anything? I summon him mostly against boss characters and nothing ever seems to happen. He is currently lvl 2.0 I believe or maybe 2.5.
    - the way you were walking last is where the ball goes it should do a good amount of damage to an area... best to shoot when you first see him far away and let him walk into it...

It would be great if the touch detection on retina displays was improved in the next update. :) It would be nice if I didn't have to move my thumb so much on the movement pad to reach full speed.
    -noted =)

I'm not sure if this can be addressed, but I get stuck on pieces of the environment more than I would like, which often results in my demise.
    - I think there are still mines in the game I need to take them out..

I had the issue again where equipment item icons were replaced by materials and schematics and the items in the materials window had the swapped icons from the equipment screen. It makes things a bit confusing!
    - BUG

Still getting crashes with no clear pattern, sometimes on death, sometimes while in the shop, etc.
    - Yea .. I need to just play more.. hard to find the bugs as I play an hour and nothing..more work needed

For the next present I would rather have something useful for the main game and not so much for the arena since I don't have time to play both. :) The presents started flowing again, thanks!
    - what would ya like =).. the novas are AWESOME in single player also

I've almost put in 800 minutes and am still not done with ep1 content!! Really an amazing game overall even with some rough edges still.
    - Thanks so much I wish more knew =)

Getting new good weapons is rather difficult overall. They are either really expensive or dropped infrequently. It would be nice to see some schematics for weapons as well as armor, maybe with a different color to distinguish them.
    - As designed -).. to often makes to easy =)

Oh, one other question, is the snipe skill improvable or does it stay the same throughout the game? I pretty much only snipe now until an enemy gets too close. I am not really noticing an improvement in reload times, it might even be a little slower and firing rate is definitely reduced.
    -It is only meant for long range firing and with to much of a fire rate it would rather over power it imo but if I get enough requests no problem to adjust!..

Have fun! ;)

9. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Holy crap! That's a lot of gifts Ryan!! Thanks a bunch, those skills should really help me out. You really have got to be the best dev out there. Well actually i wouldn't know because i don't know other devs since you're pretty much the only one that posts and responds this much!!

10. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Thanks sir.. trying to work hard to get another game out to keep these wonderful players around ;).. best ever..

11. COHagan23

COHagan23 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Energy Phantasm - because proxy mines are fun.

12. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Em suggestion:
    Would like the spell effect/damage to change according to the level that the player is on instead of a fixed value.
    As I advanced through the game (floor 34), half of the skills that I acquired earlier (floor 1-~15) are near useless. Some of the passive skills do NO damage, and some of the active damage spells do insignificant damage (other than ice bolt, useful effect).
    Reason I'm proposing this is to allow players be more resourceful with the spells in all stages of the game. I do not expect the spells to do the same percentage of damage to all enemies, but at least make them useable for all stages of the game without having to grind for skill lv ups.

Very early ideas. Will give/discuss in detail if ppl like this.

13. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    R*Y*A*N!!!!!! :mad:
    DAMAGE REDUCTION!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

WTF??? First image is well, headshot by the light blue ball (even scarier than blue ball). Second one is by...INSTANT HIT BEAM!!! :mad: Like seriously??? I've planted seeds of masochism by playing Diablo 2 (hell) but OHKO by an instant hit attack is [insert obscene phrase here]!

Lol, disregard rage :D (besides the obscene dmg of beam). I gave myself a good laugh when I worked out the light blue balls headshot was enough to kill me 119.2 times (37432.9/314) :D:D:D
    Do I get 119 death counts for that? :D

14. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Thanks for answering my questions Ryan! Alright, Nova sounds good then, but the proximity mines are intriguing as well. :)

15. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    There's a major point in the snipe skill (Doom's Eye) you're both forgetting: damage. Hit same monster with and without it and you'll know what I mean, sniping hits ~40% harder. Combine Doom's Eye + Headshot + Adrenaline Rush = 1-shot kill nearly everything except (mid-)bosses. That's why I think it's nearly broken and shouldn't be altered, much less to improve it.

16. Will011

May 4, 2011
    noo energy phantasm sucks :O how about a seal? :p

17. Will011

May 4, 2011
    also, where in your profile is the option to edit sig? :p

18. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Quick Links -> Edit Signature

19. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    I guess Doom's Eye is another skill I don't have yet. I was mostly wondering if the zoom range would be increased by additional snipe skills.

20. COHagan23

COHagan23 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Beg to differ but to each their own.

Low MP cost, extremely fast recharge. Can be used to set traps, or save your butt & give you immediate breathing room when you get swarmed by a mob up close in your face. It's also right useful on some of the more elaborate maps for setting navigation markers.

It's admittedly a little weak to begin with which is why a chance to level the skill up would be very helpful. Unfortunately I've found it to be a pretty rare drop. If you don't want yours I'll gladly take it ;-)