Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Hey is the mailbox not working for just things that ryan sent us? or for everything that we send? Jdragoon19 did you get the adrenal rush i sent you?

2. Will011

Will011 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    what's the description/damage for seal of beast explosion?

3. COHagan23

COHagan23 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    I got the skill you send me two days ago Awesome (thanks). I think it's just not working for Ryan's giveaways. Funny 'cause I was starting to think that the 'Random Gifts All Week Long' subtitle was referring exclusively to YOUR giveaways before I learned of the mail issue. :D

4. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Father in law had a heart attack so time has been spent covering that.. ;/..

That tag can stay I plan on giving gifts away for now on =-)...

Maybe tonight I can get to it... argh...crazy times indeed =)

in other news I finally got my IPAD!!! I love it!...

Next game is going to be perfect for it =)

5. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    It doesn't say. I haven't actually used it yet (nor do I plan to) so I guess you can have it as a gift for the trade.

6. ikemike

ikemike Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    #3746 ikemike, May 6, 2011
    Last edited: May 6, 2011
    What's the difference between vampirism and draining again?

@gunxsword: ...All 375 pages? I would rather play ME and wait for someone to respond than search this forum for 10 minutes.
    But whatever. I'm sure you would gladly spend half an hour searching for a single piece of information. =)

7. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    SEARCH THIS FORUM goddam*it.

8. sanitymops

sanitymops Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    I am sorry to hear about your father in law, Ryan. I hope he recovers to full health.

Also, you can be sure I will support you for as long as you are making games :) Definitely one my favorite developers. Keep up the amazing work.

9. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Typing either vamp or drain in 'Search this Thread' returns your answer in around the 4th-5th post. Can't believe it would take more than 30 seconds. And Google returns your answers in its first result (vamp mission europa).

10. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    U took the time to reply a non productive comment when u could have easily explained the difference to him.

11. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Thx for the adrenal rush skill awesomesauce now to send it to crex :)

12. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Yes like lol right? I realized it as well :D
    You are not doing any better by responding to an unproductive comment are you? :D

Since someone brought up the drain question, I was just wondering if it actually works. Can someone confirm its effect? I know vamp works all attacks (full heal with Banshee at 10% health :D) but I don't really notice drain recover my energy.

13. ikemike

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    Dang, I actually didn't realize there was a "search this thread" utility. Thanks!

In other news, the game seems to be somewhat easier after the update for some reason. Maybe it's just me, but it seems that way.

14. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    #3754 gunxsword, May 6, 2011
    Last edited: May 6, 2011
    That explains it...
    No hard feelings though...
    What lv are you? I got some gear and skills to give away:

lv 21 coolaidstylecannon 339.2 dmg + 3.3 agi, pow and vamp
    lv 31 chaingun 382.9 dmg (50 clip, 2 ammo each shot ballistic)
    lv 31 .223 536.9 dmg + 3.3 vamp

seal of beast explosion lv 1. Works like a 'sticky bomb', tag it onto enemies and run away. Delayed explosion approx 700 spell description dmg. 10 sec CD. PLAYER DAMAGED if too close to explosion. Warning: pretty big damage radius, approx same as hitcher explosion and energy phantasm.
    adrenal rush lv 1
    seal of cross (10 sec invincibility) lv 1

15. ikemike

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    Thanks gunxsword, but I'm only level 11 and you probably don't have any weapons that low-level. I think at this point I just need to grind... If you do have anything level <11, though, it'd be awesome. =D
    A powerful vampiric melee weapon is probably best, since I need to grind. Or vampiric armor and a powerful melee weapon... Etc.

The Adrenal Rush would be nice, though. I'm pretty much only using attack and passive skills, so buff skills are good. Username is ikemike.

Do you guys have any grinding tips for a level 11er? My highest unlocked level is 8, and I'm having a really tough time with the death kites there. What level is the best to grind at for a level 11 person? Should I smash my way through it with melee weapons or my coolaidstylecannon?

A random question: later on in the game is there a storage chest?

16. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    @ikemike sent you some random skills, don't have any level 11 weapons...sure someone will donate to your cause..have fun:)

17. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Hey ikemike i sent you a .223 rifle, a tachyon rifle (both level 9, so it maybe a too low damage), a nice shield (level 11), a vampiric axe (level 13, so you may need to wait a bit) and 2 skills hope that helps! Don't thank me, i really needed to clear that space. I also have some level 14 stuff so tell me when you get there and i'll send them to you. If you are having trouble, i would suggest grinding a little, but seeing as you're level 11 and your stuck on floor 8, i would take a look at some other stuff. Are all of your equipment up to date? If not, keep opening the store and buy the nice armor (i.e. fine or above). Don't buy weapons, as their too expensive, so only buy them if you have some serious cash. You can goto the previous floor and play through it. This would help with grinding and the boss will probably drop some nice stuff, which will also help. Make sure that you fight the mini-bosses too if you find one, they're really rewarding. You can also farm at level 10 if you have the collector's edition (so all the floors are unlocked). You can kill the replicants and bots and they can't hurt you. They should give you some nice exp and some drops occasionally. If you're going to do this make sure that you use rifle or pistol as those are the only weapons that damage them. You may also have to take a look at your strategy. Going in with guns (or swords in your case) doesn't really work, especially from floor 9 on where the game gets harder. Start sniping enemies with a ballistic weapon, like a rifle, or even pistol works. Energy weapons don't work too well, as the energy doesn't travel instantaneously, so the enemy could move out of the way by the time it gets there. The coolaidstyle cannon is horrible as a sniper as it's a energy weapon, and it fires 3 shots which disperse, so at a distance, you'll probably only hit with the middle shots as the side ones will most likely hit the walls. Coolaidstyle is wonderful at closer range though, where the shorter dispersion allows for higher chance of hits. As for your last question, there is no storage system, but items can also be put in you're skills and materials boxes so you essentially have 3 inventory boxes.

P.S. In this message i use "floor" as another term with "level", which i suggest that everyones does this too so it isn't confused with exp level.

18. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    I'm sure Ryan mentioned something about the gifts not going out, but I thought I would check since I've gotten nothing since Doomsday?

I took out a lvl 11 minion a few days ago, while being only lvl 6 myself. Felt pretty good!

If anyone has any lvl 7 gear or skills they don't need I would be glad to have them. My best gun is still a coolaid, although I did get an awesome handgun from the lvl 11 minion which I was using, but getting back to 0037 it told me I wasn't a high enough level and when I checked it was lvl 11, bummer. I'm guessing it was a bug.

19. Will011

Will011 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to send me a few skills or something? :) Dont want to beg, but seeing as you guys are a nice community... :D

If so, username is Will

thanks in advance :) i am level 25, loving this game :D got my friend to buy CE today.

20. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Yea I am trying to get to it.. I got a double smack down this week. The day job become the night job a few nights (I have to keep that one happy it feeds me =) ) then my Father-In-Law had an almost fatal heart attack. Pretty hectic right now =0

All the presents are in the mailbox database I just need time to figure out why the client is not getting them. Regular mail seems to work so it should not be to hard =)

Happy Friday!!

And when I get it fixed I am going to keep giving out presents at random .. it is fun to give =)