Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Strange...

http://www.missioneuropagame.com/showPlayerByName.php?name=serian
    scroll down ;)

there is a player search at the top of the main page.. =)

2. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

I haven't received any mail in the past couple of weeks either. And I'm listed in the database.

3. phazer89

phazer89 Well-Known Member

Ah ok I thought I was the only one not receiving the items. Didn't know there was an online database though, great stuff (even if my character has nothing much ATM).

4. Dual_CoReD

Dual_CoReD Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Hey dragon can you check my earlier post two pages back? I'm stuck on level 6. Hacked the computer, made the bar light up but the quest won't complete. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

5. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Has bosses firing through walls been confirmed as a feature, or is it an unresolved bug?

It is a mildly annoying way to die, since when it happens, the player is usually trying to be strategic and cunning, and death is not the best motivational result ;)

In general, if the game ever undergoes a major rebalancing, or for a sequel, I'd like for normal enemies to be a bit harder, and bosses a bit easier. Currently, there is absolutely no challenge on any level, until you either reach the level boss, or one of the random powerhouses that walk the levels. I'd rather fight common enemies that at least take some skill to defeat unschathed, and spend a little less time and effort on the boss (though I still want them to be really tough).

6. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    I'd like to see firing through walls eliminated too. You can't plan for it and it makes it seem that enemies can also see through walls. I like the enemy difficulty at the moment and the bosses could be a bit easier, although my Doom Turret ripped the level 4 boss to shreds.

I did encounter a new non-boss character, fire minion or something like that, he was basically all flames. Is he one of the random powerhouses or something else? I teleported away from him as I seemed to be somewhat immobilized and feared death was coming soon. It would be nice if there was an icon or some other indication if I am being negatively effected by something.

I finally found a good gun, the coolaidstyle cannon. It is helping quite a bit. I am hesitant to discard my starting sword though as it has so many buffs, even though it is doing less damage than other melee weapons. Too bad there doesn't seem to be a way to upgrade weapons.

Oh, any chance of getting some more action slots on the screen, maybe at the top? I really think switching will eventually be difficult to do in some situations.

Also, not sure if this will change, but the best armor I am able to get is still through schematics.

7. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Heh, yes, I wonder what my character would amount to without the Doom Turret :) It probably accounts for 80-90% of all my damage inflicted to bosses.

Yep, sounds like one of them little sweethearts. Entirely random, and often more powerful than the level boss. Don't feel bad about fleeing. Retreat is just another form of flattery ;)

And yeah, buff and debuff states would be very nice! If screen real estate is a problem, they can be displayed as an icon/colour/letter overlay to the health, xp or mana bars.

I'm not 100 percent on this, but I think that is intended.

8. All the armor schematics I've found so far (I'm lvl 25 now) are weak-sauce compared to what you find in the store or pick up in a level.
    Also, I seem to NEVER see any COOLAIDSTYLE cannons or other weird weapons like that in the store. I did ONCE and that's it. Right now I'm spamming the store for a lvl 25 fine+ chain gun.

9. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Monsters firing through walls was confirmed as intended and not a bug.

10. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Thanks. Such a shame.

11. Zallman

Zallman Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Observer
    Alaska
    It's actually not hard to deal with, once you refine your strats and tactics.
    I'm a melee guy by nature, but I keep a nice ranged just for this stuff.

12. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    a) can you level up items?
    b) has anyone received the new gift? I haven't but received the turret...people who are saying thanks for the gift may have just got the turret. Re-send it maybe, even though I'm grateful for the thought and your continuing support and labour for the fans. :D

13. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    I received the last Doomsday but nothing from yesterday in my mailbox too.

14. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    will send two tonight.. last one must have not processed right.. stupid server scripts =P...no time to read all the posts right now.. day job is Killing me =)

15. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    Ryan, can you level up armor or do you have to have cool armor stuck on one level.

Something not mentioned in the tutorial is what effect does item condition have?

16. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Only way I know to level up armor is to wear a complete set (25% bonus)

You can (mostly) ignore item condition - in the previous game you'd be shown an items armor value (say 30) and condition (say -15%) which you'd have to figure out to be .85*30 = 25.5 In Mission Europa, the Armor score already has the condition factored into it. (You should notice that poorer condition items tend to have lower armor scores.)

17. Derek800

Derek800 Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Does anyone know if this game will become universal or have an iPad version released in the future?

18. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Like lol, I love fighting those mini bosses! Guess what, they are actually pretty much harmless in melee/close range combat :D Just watch out for its ranged attacks (esp blue ball, does HUGE damage) eg strafe and you'll pretty much start enjoy slaughtering these dudes now. Their melee attacks do low damage even if you don't block and have clear attack warning animation and heavy lag so my safest way of dealing with them is to run up, hit it in melee range (with range weapon), back away (also strafe) for a few steps and repeat. The mini boss will try to hit you with its melee attack when you are close but you can usually get out of its attack range before it connects. Staying close to it will also stop (or decrease the chance) it from firing its blue balls.

19. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Sorry bloodbolt was already taken. Do you want another one?

20. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Can someone please answer my question? Maybe Ryan? If you level up adrenal rush does it do anything? In the description is says that the next level goes to 6875 percent, which is the same that it does at level one. Is this just a typo?