Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    #3561 crex, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
    EDIT: nvm

2. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Or better yet, Ryan could pay us to download it, I'm sure the Arena would be packed!

3. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    #3563 gunxsword, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
    I think this game needs more promotion.
    The only reason I didn't buy this game in the first few weeks was in fact not because of the price, but more like skepticism of bug crashes due to the amount of content this game has (and I was proven correct...) and lack of gameplay videos to well, show me actual gameplay.
    If players could post more gameplay videos of this game, especially of intense boss fights/mob kills/epic skills then I do think this game will gather more publicity (and thus more sales).
    And also, perhaps Ryan could consider giving promo codes to some more popular review websites such as IGN (I think Gamespot stopped reviewing iPhone games...). If I'm correct, some reviewers in IGN have penchants for unique graphics and gameplay ideas. So they 'might' review favourably in this game

As of now, please enjoy this image :D[​IMG]

4. Zeekops

Zeekops Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Crex, you think I'm selfish? Read my post again please sir.....

As I said I was an early adopter, I bought the CE second day it came out so don't call me selfish without reading my whole post next time k thanks!

And hey there is some action in the arena tonight! The update seemed to spark it up! I like it! :)

5. Zeekops

Mar 26, 2011
    gunxsword is right, giving promo codes to big sites may help as well! If IGN reviews it(hopefully giving it a good score) then it will boost sales like crazy!

All in good time Ryan!!! :)

6. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Nice fight :)
    Wait until I get to your level :)
    Arena is totally fun, been getting my ass handed to me all night by you all :) got a few punches in tho ;)

7. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Ok. I'm sorry. I admit my mistake. I've just seen WAY to many "I want a sale" posts and I jumped to conclusions. No hard feelings?

8. Zeekops

Mar 26, 2011
    Doom: yeah some nice matches considering your lvl 20 and I'm lvl 51 lol! What did you hit me with?? I don't even wanna face you when u get to my lvl! Still new to the arena, need to figure out the best skills/strategies to use! :)

Crex: I hate you!! Haha no man no hard feelings! Maybe that price I stated is a tad bit low but I want Ryan to sell as many copies of this great game as he can! I'm no developer so I don't know how these things work so maybe a significant price drop will boost up sales?

Anyways Ryan plz don't take offence to the prices I listed I know you worked very hard on this game I just wanna see you in the top 25 paid apps one day!

9. BENNYQ

BENNYQ Member

Apr 27, 2011
    well how to play this game? i couldn't figrue out by the screenshots

10. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    First person RPG.
    Like a mix of Borderlands with Elder's Scrolls.

11. Move character.
    Aim.
    Fire.
    Complete quests.
    Rinse and repeat :D

12. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    No offense at all! I am a people person ;)...You have to have thick skin with the bomb throwers out there ;).

I have played the race to the bottom game of prices before and EVERY single time in (12 or so games) it was always a loosing proposition. Either people want a game like this or not. No problem =).. I do not currently see a sale after this one for some time. I am loosing more then I gained by having it as always with the price drops... never makes what it costs...;).. Thank god this is not my day job ;)

Remember Apple gets 30%. Uncle Sam Gets 30% (maybe more soon).. Leaves me with 40 cents on a dollar sale to expand... ;)... good times...
    I actually am loosing far more then gaining on this sale currently.. Interesting but true huh?...

Back to the day job.... I will be listening for issues and compiling them for Update 3... In the mean time tonight and this weekend I will be working on the next gen stuff =)... I should be posting a video of the first game object in the new game design...which is open for discussion on my blog (Design wiki very very very preliminary = http://ryanmitchellgames.wikispaces.com/Game+Overview )

Any-who off to make the food money =)...

13. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Ryan what's happening tonight?

14. COHagan23

COHagan23 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Doomsday turret gift!!

15. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
  16. porkchop

porkchop Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Will the gift be in the mailbox thing????

17. Should be.

18. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    How will we get this turret thing? I just got the game and is interested.

19. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Check your mail sometime tonight =)...I want to get back to sending out gifts.. I will try multiple times per week..

20. There's a mailbox by a teleporter next to a thing that looks like a crate in the home base area.