Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    By vote sale on for 3 days... should take effect soon then back to normal..

2. eusti

eusti Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Good luck!

I voted for the sale, not because of more people in the arena, but the chance of higher sales! You deserve it!;)
    I definitely got my money's worth of entertainment out if it!

D.

3. porkchop

porkchop Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    This was the one game i acually bought that i didnt expect to go on sale anytime soon

4. js1210

js1210 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    2 dollar price drop only two days after i buy it? Not cool mannn, i demand a super cool gift as reperation!

On a side note, The new price is much more reasonable, hope it boosts sales

5. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    I would have suggested 1, 2, or 500 cool gifts for the early adopters, but it might be too later for that now.

Good luck with getting more sales, the game is great!

6. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Which gift would y'all prefer a Doomsday turret or a Reyem Neas Summon?

You all deserve it =)

7. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Doomsday, of course!

I still want to have a pet doomsday follow me around, it'd be like having the Catellite in WizBall...

8. Sevren

Sevren Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Attorney
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Doomsday please!! And good luck on the sale - you do deserve a huge burst in sales!!

9. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Doomsday!!

I found a weird bug. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but it might have been after creating the item. One of my items looks like small silver or metal (will have to check) in my equipment screen. In my materials screen it looks like the item, replace that material. When I click on them they revert and nothing seems messed up, although I haven't checked stats, but it is weird. I will try to find the specifics I am trying to think of and post in the bug forum, that I probably need to clean up still...

10. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Great! Glad I could provide a useful post. I will add that I think ME does a good job with balancing both sides as there is no death penalty and so far everything has been pretty quick to do. Very fun and challenging game.

I think my worst experience has been Final Fantasy X; I played for almost 2 hours and could not find a save point (probably missed one) and then I had to quit. I was not happy and never played the game again.

I think I might be having the same iPod touch 4G retina button detection others have mentioned, but I just thought I was missing the buttons. I just need to be a bit more accurate in where I tough, so it hasn't become an issue yet. I'm only on level 3 though. ;)

11. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #3531 SouL_DragooN, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
    Tomorrow night doomsday it is =).. Friday night gift =)

It is a miss the buttons are just to small.. or you could be in the middle of an action.. actions take time and you cannot use an attack in the middle of an action.

12. j416to

j416to Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Hi Ryan

I completed the BeezleBub quest, watched the credits, and then went back to Level 40
    where i was given the same BeezleBuB quest all over again. Is that a bug?

And after 5 or 6 iterations with the final boss, once the screen fills up with action,
    my iPhone 3GS crashes. I've tried for a couple of days, restarting my iPhone,
    closing down all other apps, but it always crashes.

And after a crash, it always tells me that there was something wrong with the IAP purchase , and to please try again.

And how do I earn the PVP Armor?

Thanks for the game! I've being playing it way more than I should ever admit, good work!

13. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Custom finishing carpenter
    Wasaga beach, Ontario, Canada
    Hey Ryan, you should ask a mod here to edit your thread title to include the sales, that's how I usually notice that a game is on sale.

14. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    I've noticed a small bug that I've come across a couple times that kind of makes me laugh. When I go to sell certain items, it seems to happen at random, but one of the stats on the item turns into this enormously huge negative number, somewhere in the quadzillions...seriously, there are probably 30 digits in the number, and all at random, but also negative. Haha, it makes me chuckle every time I see it. I've also seen the bug where items in the equipment section will appear to be materials but when clicked on will go back to normal. This also happens sometimes with the hotkeys around the screen.

On another note, I have officially surpassed a full day of playing the game now. I'm around 25 or so hours into it and that officially makes this the most played game I have on my iPod. I've spent lots of time on other games, but this one is like a vacuum, sucking away every ounce of my free time it seems, but that's a good thing ;):D

15. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in your imagination
    Can someone explain what adding points to your stats does? what does intelligence, strength, agility and the other thing improve? By how much? Does it help? Thanks!

16. Zallman

Zallman Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Observer
    Alaska
    Just wanted to echo the sentiments of those involved in the discussion.

DOOMSDAY!

I already have it, but it's just about my favorite toy. Everyone should get to play with it. :D

17. porkchop

porkchop Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Yes doomsday ill finally have it back :)

18. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas

Wow you made it pretty fast!.. that is 170+ quests!...

PVP. is earned by killing people in the arena and taking their heads. then you turn in the heads for armor =)

Yea I think that and the chicken level stress out the older devices a bit to much.. I need to not spawn more bad guys until the 30 spawns are dead.

19. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Thanks will note it..

And awesome!

20. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas