Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    @soul dragoon I've noticed when I'm creating something its taking all my material not just the required amount. Thats not suppose to happen right?

2. audioteknika

audioteknika Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Should have waited before buying this game.
    Order & Chaos beats up this game badly.

Sorry dev.

3. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Totally different genres bud.

4. Sevren

Sevren Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Attorney
    Fort Worth, Texas
    You mean WoW light? That's an FPS now??

5. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    classic comparing a fps with rpg elements to a mmorpg haha :rolleyes:
    anyway if you prefer O&C than thats your opinion and please people don't flame him for his opinion ;)

6. audioteknika

audioteknika Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I don't want to argue about it anyway.
    I just hate the fact that I ditched $10... Should have waited for the lite version first.
    My problem I guess.

Glad you guys enjoy it, but it's not working for me. I didn't reach lvl 10 and I had enough.

7. Sevren

Sevren Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Attorney
    Fort Worth, Texas
    You're right and my apologies - no flaming intended!

8. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    i think you could give it another go at some point after ryan done a few updates and don't feel like you have ditched $10 you basically supported a brilliant dev anyway i respect your opinion ;) enjoy O&C im not getting it but you know i hope its fun :)

9. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Should be fixed in Update 2 -) waiting on apple should be any minute or day now..

10. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Don't be sorry =-)

If you try to keep everyone happy you will keep no one happy... so true in games and genres.. I do my best with the most I can =)

Have fun with the other game!

11. js1210

js1210 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    Sorry, this has probably been asked around a dozen times, but i dont really have the time to puruse all the 1000s of posts :p What does Quality do in armor? Is it worth it to get armor with higher armor power but lower quality? I cant seem to figure this out! Also is there a bonus if all of your armor pieces are of the same quality?

12. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Ok... is there an easy way (other than sniping) to deal with those freaking GORE WORMS!?!? It's not like I can't snipe, its just that it isn't time efficient. Seriously, it has too many fast and strong ranged attacks. Worst of all, it tries to RUSH YOU!!! Never seen a cheaper (or frustrating) stronger-than-end-of-level-boss like that.
    And the bot AI (the floating ones, ALL OF THEM), why are they so eager to make contact with the player with no MELEE WEAPON???
    Not much of a problem though, more like a design flaw, especially the gore worm. It's cheap, illogical and just plain player unfriendly.
    Could really reprogram the AI to keep their distances according to their weaponry.

13. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    The stats you see are post multiplied so what you see is what you are getting level is the most important... quality is also important..

14. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    bum rushing a sniper is a good idea =).. they hit hard up close

15. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    no offense but theyre actually not hard to kill... u just have to use the environmnt around u to ur advantage try to trap it, strafe, move swiftly and quickly when the gore worm approaches and make sure to use skills like axiom of carnage to slow down... plus if u have a seal of mana shield, use that...

16. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Are you splitting the required material for the right amount before tossing it into the create window?

I hate them too, very fast and unforgiving. Here's what I do: first hurt them from afar as much as possible (long range weapons combined with Doom's Eye if doable, Axiom of Carnage, Lightning, Nova Zembla, etc, while spamming Adrenaline Rush as fast as possible). Most of the time it'll get to you really fast, drop a Doomsday right before it. Now you may: 1) Run and wait for other skills / Doomsday to recharge, repeat the process; 2) If you have a high vampirism (VERY, VERY useful in this game, even more so with hard enemies and later levels) you may try to kill it faster with dual-wielding melee (incredibly risky but fun as hell) or a very-fast-shooting-huge-clip-weapon (e.g., Chain Gun or Spiker) so that your health gets constantly recharged with vampirism stat, while trying to avoid its shooting and repeteadly headshoting it. Keep using Adrenaline Rush / Vampiric Bleed / Mana Shield / Thorns / Health Potions / Heal / Seal of Regen / Noogardlous / Reyem Neas / Banshee / etc, anything that kills it faster or reduces its damage or replenishes your health.

17. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Seems everyone was missing my point there...
    I'm already doing all the tricks that you guys said, but the main problem is with the AI programming. I have no problem (in fact, I enjoy) killing Hell Guard/Spawns because they actually require SKILL to kill. They have a good attack pattern, which in (opinion) any RPG/FPS game is good to have.
    Gore worm however, feels more like a desperate attempt to deal as much burst damage as the player possibly can, without much emphasis on skillful maneuvering.
    And trapping a boss with weird environmental geometry? Sorry, but when everytime the Hell Guard/Spawn gets trapped, I deliberately try to un-trap it so I can have a duel with it, because its the most exhilarating boss battle I've played in this game. As you can see, I clearly enjoy boss battles that requires skill, not burst damage (that kinda belongs to Diablo, it's frustrating too).

18. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    idk im not sure what some ppl have problems with bosses... its actually a breeze for me... it just takes me time to kill bosses thats all

19. Robotwars

Robotwars Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    I had no problem with them. I sense user error bro. Just sayin' :cool:

20. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Hey, you play Borderlands or Bulletstorm? They are almost similar to this game. Problem is, I have no complaints about deaths because, they are all FAIR. You never die without knowing how, there was always ways to beat something. The attack patterns and damage were distinct, so you know how to dodge and what to dodge.
    Gore worm is a huge problem for me, since it has 2 projectiles that are both hard to dodge, and highly damaging. I have played Diablo 2 all all difficulties so I kinda got used to quick deaths. But at least the attacks were easy to doge once you know how.