Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. porkchop

porkchop Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Cant wait to see what it is :) Thanks again, loving this game :)

2. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    A large description is at the bottom of the app sale page. ;)

3. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    How well does this run on a 2nd gen iPod?

4. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    #3464 EMTKiNG, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
    So I introduced the game to my friend and he liked it so hell probably be buying it now. Also today I watched the starter video rather than when I started cause Im a man and we never read instructions LOL ,but it was super helpful.:D

Question: Is there like any place we can store items we want to keep without taking space up in inventory? Like a storage room or locker should be added if not.

5. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Store items in materials, inventory, skills..all can be a storage area..mats fill up slowest..welcome to ME!

6. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Not the best, BUT, Ryan is working on stability updates fixing crashes and what not. So, just pick it up now. Just make sure to save often. ;):)

7. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Should I get Mission Europa now or just hold on until the dev releases an HD version?

8. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    HUH? There's a HD version coming out? :confused::eek:

9. MICHAELSD

MICHAELSD Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    A HD version for the iPad (with at least 4x anti-anilasing when played on iPad 2) would be cool.

10. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    No, not yet. Maybe if enough people get interested it could happen.

11. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Frame-rate is good. I tested on one until mine melted (never change your own battery =) )

Still working on stability.. I did not have the issues some are having.. I forget to ask if jail broken or not for those crashing.. this game needs all the memory it can get so those folks running lots of stuff might have issues. Update 2 will help to alleviate 3 causes of crashes.. after that more in Update 3...

12. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Not to confuse people it runs at Retina display at iPhone 4 levels.. And I hear it looks really good .. . My first iPad I could afford comes in 2 more weeks.. \=)

13. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Ryan, how about removing that damned level cap?

14. COHagan23

COHagan23 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    I could definitely see that causing arena matchmaking issues. Good luck finding a match when you're 90 levels above 90% of everyone else. :D

15. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Level 50?... Could make that a point for the next build.. there will be no items over 50.. That is the end of the game =)

16. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Not jail broken here. I may have had some other apps running, but I try to close out most things soon after using them. I wish there was a different way to do it more easily though, such as double clicking to go back to the home screen and single to bring up running apps. I hope that they make a virtual button on a full display in the future. Buttons don't last forever.

17. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    #3477 LucianOrb, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
    To be honest, I don't care about Arena in this game or any other FPS multiplayer. Those who do and are already at level 50-51 will probably have problems anyway finding similar level opponents. Maybe some kind of handicap could be used for the higher level players.

I know, and right now lvl 50 items are crippled. No problem, tough, maybe a few more stats points would turn those last 2 pillars into something more doable.

Maybe it's me but I HATE level caps of any kind. Playing Fallout 3 / Vegas / etc. with half the game in front of me not earning any XP / skills / perks / ... , man, that annoys the hell out of me :(

18. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    I know, and right now lvl 50 items are crippled. No problem, tough, maybe a few more stats points would turn those last 2 pillars into something more doable.
    -Update 2 fixes several issues..

Maybe it's me but I HATE level caps of any kind. Playing Fallout 3 / Vegas / etc. with half the game in front of me not earning any XP / skills / perks / ... , man, that annoys the hell out of me :(
    -I TOTALLY agree.. I need to fix this.. ;)

19. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Maybe a level cap for arena players, which nerfs them back to level 50? You could keep a record of their level 50 stats that are applied before entering the arena? Maybe even a weapon load-out as well.

20. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    I totally see your point.. but I have to say I am the Bleach watching Naruto Loving uber bad-ass loving guy =)... If your willing to grind at 1 XP a kill (at about level 54) to a next level I respect that.. plus you do not have to challenge +50s =)

After Update 2 I think I will open that up =)..