Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Quite impressive read... ;) very nice of them.. no kidding even a comparison is insane...I am a fallout junkie..

2. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Custom finishing carpenter
    Wasaga beach, Ontario, Canada
    Thanks, I didn't know how to do that, just deleting the usual 10-15 daily spam posts. Are you DarkWestern??

3. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    Lol, I'm a fallout junkie too and a comparison has made me look at this game completely differently which is good. :D

One thing that strikes me from go is the icon. With the dev name and title in an icon it looks cluttered, especially ad the name is below anyway.

4. Pete the Geek

Pete the Geek Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Math Teacher
    North-Western Ontario
    Congratulations on the TA front page article :cool:.

Meanwhile, on floor 21, an easy mission... the green arrow shows on the map just down the hall... just a short stroll swinging my sword, whistling a tune. And then the fellas with machine guns (for faces ?!) come along and I die :eek: repeatedly :D!

BTW, the view out the windows on 21 is spectacular.

5. julzsantana15

julzsantana15 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    I can't kill the L34 Elite Guard Defense Bot on the 35th level. I keep trying to kill it doomsday, but it just keeps killing me in one hit. HELP

6. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    It would be nice if it could notify you both while if you are playing or if you aren't (like you're ipod is locked or you're playing a different game). Though i'm not sure if it's possible to keep the connection going while multi-tasking....

7. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Augh haven't been playing ME or watching the thread much. Been too distracted by Dead Space. Anyway doing another giveaway. There seems to be a lot of new people here so maybe than can benefit from some of the lower level stuff i have.

Level 9 .223 rifle: 127.7 damage;+1 draining
    Level 9 Tachyon Rifle: 138.1 damage; +1.1 intelligence
    Level 10 Left Hand: 22 armor; +2.2 Vampiric
    Level 11 .223 rifle: 153.4 damage; +2 agility
    Level 11 Fire axe: 255.3 damage; +2.2 strength
    Level 11 Shield: 453.8 armor; +2.2 agility,+2.2 Intelligence,+2.2 Vampiric
    Level 12 Plasma Buckler: 429 armor

I also have some level 13 and 14 stuff if anybody wants them just respond and i'll post them.

8. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Omg dude dont remind me... Ya it took me a long time to kill him cuz he kept on one shottin ms but I eventually killed him by sniping from a far and having a doomsday rly close (even tho this method took me a long time as well...) btw while sniping from a far, strafe and keep moving (make sure he is far away so he can't hit u easily but close enough for u to hit him)

9. porkchop

porkchop Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Anything you wish to send would be a big help, just getting started but any help is good help. Anyone with an extra doomsday skill still havent got it back miss that beast :( lol

10. julzsantana15

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    Finally I killed the thing after an hour or so... I sniped like you said and it never noticed me. Thanks for the help

11. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Server level restrictions removed for arena anyone can see anyone hopefully at least server side.. have not tested yet =P..

12. zeronur

zeronur New Member

Apr 25, 2011
    Congrats on the front page post. I'm a bit mystified though as to why there are so many angry comments about the game on there. People also can't seem to understand the whole concept of making a game graphically that'll run at a decent framerate on all devices. What would these kids have done if they had to live with Ataris instead of PS3s? Yeesh.

13. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    No prob man :) btw don't u find the line beam of death thing kinda annoying when the defense bot hits u with it and u die instantly?

14. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    No need to be mystified, we're living on the Angry Birder's Age, most people nowadays freak out when faced with a game that doesn't have any fluffy cutey stupid animal as protagonist or retarded levels of difficulty.

Pretty funny imagining these whining machines playing old school games. Mass suicide, possibly :D

15. julzsantana15

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    Oh yeah, I hate that. I can dodge the energy balls it shoots, but when it does line beam there's no escape.

16. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Haha ya Ikr :p it was frustrating me when I tried to kill him and now I have to kill yet ANOTHER defense bot :)

17. porkchop

porkchop Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    thanks bro! just got what u sent me that skill is so sick thanks again

18. julzsantana15

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    Oh man, Im going to have to do that in a bit.

19. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Ohvm this guy was easy... RLY easy... Lol he didn't do any dmg to me

20. julzsantana15

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    Ok, sweet