Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    It would be really nice if they were separate profiles, with individual settings. In this way, different characters could have different HUD button layouts, sensitivity settings, crosshairs, etc.

Oh, yes, please! ;) The more competent devs implement cloud saving for their games, the faster it becomes an industry standard for iOS, which will tide us over until Apple finally implements cloud storage for the iOS file system.

2. Baronic

Baronic Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Are those tower "mines" supposed to explode when shot? Lol I finally was almost able to kill off the captain taking him at range. Dodging his bullets I think he hit one of my traps (I put 10 at the chokepoint in case he rushes me). I know I dodged his bulet but next thing I know I'm dead lol. And I happen to be facing the tower mins and they ain't there anymore lol

3. Pete the Geek

Pete the Geek Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Math Teacher
    North-Western Ontario
    Why can't saves just be a file that is exposed in the app's iTunes interface? This makes it easy to keep backups. Or just give us an "export to Dropbox" option :D. I also like the idea of being able to move my guy from one device to another.

4. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I'd take automatic cloud sync of save games over a manual export to Dropbox option any day.

Preferably, I'd take them all.

5. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    I have always had a binary slot in the database to store your character just never implemented.. if update 2 curbs the stability issues enough I will target that backup for update 3.. updates go out every week or two now..

6. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    As people have said in the arena matchup thread thing, I think for the time being it would be great if you could remove the level cap as there aren't many people in the arena.

7. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    You know what, I'm starting to really regret buying this game, the 40 hours I've put into this game, and the countless hours I'll spend finishing it and playing in the arena just isn't worth $10:mad: I could have easily saved three whole dollars and bought a gameloft game with awesome graphics that would have lasted easily a whole 3 hours if I really took my time:mad::mad::mad: The $10 dollars that this developer charged is just totally totally outrageous I will personally never buy from this developer again:mad:

jk;) lol:D:D:D:D

8. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    For Ryan or those who started new characters:

1) Will my original achievements remain while new kills / boss kills / headshots / materials acquired / deaths / etc. increase the previous amounts?;

2) May I mail items (such as my beloved 4.5 Doomsday / 3.5 Adrenaline Rush / 3.5 Reyem Neas / ...) with my current character to myself and retrieve them with the new Lvl 1 character?

9. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    - I have a setting in there that may stop that.. experiment send something to your self and see if it works if so you will be fine if not you can use a freind or another version of the game on another device..

10. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    HAHA yes! i didnt believe u! cuz u just posted... right before this post... which.... doesnt rly... justify... anything... :confused:

11. LucianOrb

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    So if I used a different device (iPad, iPod Touch) as an intermediary for mailing the items to a new save on the original iPhone it would work, wouldn't it?

What about the achievements? Are they device, arena name or save related?

12. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    i agree with removing of level thing me jig on arena i mean you can see the persons level anyway and decide if you want to fight ;)

13. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #3413 SouL_DragooN, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
    OK I can do that from here I believe server side.. I will give that a go tonight...after work...

14. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    With different in game names it should.. giver er a test.. =)

Achievement are device related... basically you are3 just naming your device when you take a a name...

15. julzsantana15

julzsantana15 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    The corporation appreciates your business...

16. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    You got a really good review from Gamesradar. Being compared to Fallout 3 is something you should quote, whether it is really accurate or not, because at the very least it has made me give the lite version another chance. :)

17. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Fixed that for ya. ;)

18. julzsantana15

julzsantana15 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    Thanks!! Sounds better.

19. LucianOrb

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Final clarification: that means cumulative achievements aren't reseted if I start a new game with the same device, right?

20. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    A quick update to let everyone know that the official ME forums will be getting purged of the spam and overhauled to hopefully be more useful. I will try to get some stickies going for various game information too, which could be a time consuming process.

Nice about ME being compared to Fallout!