Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. porkchop

porkchop Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Thanks in advance ;)

2. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    EVERYONE GO CHECK OUT MY MISSION EUROPA ARENA MATCHUPS THREAD IN THE GENERAL GAME QUESTIONS AND DISCUSSION SECTION! In the thread you can setup, organize and arrange ME arena battles :) enjoy!

3. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    *insert hidden message here talking about how cool that thread is*

4. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    i want in Update 3 to create a register and wait method.. so you can go register that you want to go to arena and find Doom there .. then go play when time comes you will be notified you have a match and go right in Ala WOW battle grounds... should not take to much work as that was the original design before the rewrite...

5. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    thtd be a rly cool idea!

6. porkchop

porkchop Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Sounds good

7. You want us to call a waaaahmbulance for you? ;)

I pretty much go through the game with nothing more than a high level .357/.38 and chain gun. Sniping one shot at a time with the chain gun produces excellent results since it comes back on target quickly if you're one-shotting it and not going full auto unless something big gets up in your grill.

8. Just snagged a LVL 13 Angelic laser axe (329.9 DMG) and the QUALITY says "ANGLEIC" instead of "ANGELIC".

Next time, get someone to double-check/proofread your text prior to submitting it to Apple.

9. Ryman1

Ryman1 Member

Mar 31, 2011
    In his defense, this is a very large game, and he did work on it by himself for two years, soooooooooo I just ignore the small errors.

10. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    If you like M.Europa go add a comment to the front page article about the free version to help get the game as much attention as possible !

Here is what I posted :-

I have invested 85+ hours in the game and IMO it's the best thing on the AppStore bar nothing ! I have over 800 titles including all the big name hits and this is by far the deepest and best game I have played. I would go so far as to say it is one of the best games I have played on any system.

Anyway off back to collecting complete armour sets in M.Europa now. The coming update includes a 25% bonus now due to player feedback. (and that was MY idea !)

(EatTheRich in game)

11. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Me too, spent about 70% of the game sniping with the Chain Gun. Very fast firing, light speed bullets, very accurate, looong range, no recoil. Best weapon in the game IMO. Hitcher and CoolAidStyle Cannon were also great but too hard to come by, nearly all the ones I got were crap compared to my best Chain Gun. Combined with Doom's Eye and Adrenaline Rush it kills nearly everything in one shot, even killed some bosses from afar without them even noticing what was going on. And in close quarters it's also amazing, you can spam headshot after headshot with its 50 clip. Just killed the last boss yesterday, only thing I did was point my Chain Gun to its nose and emptying its clip, it was dead before the mobs could get to me.

Other ~30% of the game I spent dual-wielding melee just for crazy fun.

12. COHagan23

COHagan23 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    +1 for this!:):D

13. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    After 40 hours I decided I didn't like my character and just wanted to start over, so I did, now what usually happens to me when I try something like this is I get bored and then just leave the game to gather dust (has happened on quite a few games) but this one just keeps drawing me back. I'm thinking of going all melee on this one, I'll see how it goes.

14. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    In a perfect world future updates would include the option of having more than one "games" or character slots so you can have different concurrent accounts.

15. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    Yeah that would be nice, especially considering that I forgot to send myself my doomsday turret, if anyone has one lying around that they could send me that would be great.

16. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    I need to do that.. If they are TOTALLY separate characters thre would be no problem with cheating.. different saves would cause issues..

I need online backup first.. AFTER stability is not an issue anymore... come on update 2... ( I believe there will be an update 3 shortly after I get more info on the crashes from users... ;/)

17. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    I was quite shocked to find that even though I'm the most awesome mission europa gamer ever I somehow managed to die being a level 1 trying to go against a level 9 hell guard, heres how it happened...

Osmiral: "Oh yeah I got this, me and my Crimson dawn, I've finished a couple of quests and have just unlocked the Reyem Neas obelisk, I can so do this!"
    So Osmiral, brimming with self confidence touched the obelisk and was transported to the realm of Reyem Neas
    Osmiral: "Hahahahahahahaha I'm cutting through these guys like butter and they can barely damage me..."
    Osmiral drinks health potion... Osmiral drinks another health potion... 45 health potions later he runs out of health potions...
    Osmiral: "Almost to reyem neas... Ooooh look a level 9 hellguard on a narrow one way bridge, he is going down!!!"
    Osmiral: "Hellguard, bring it on!"
    In cool Gandalf voice
    Osmiral: "You shall not..."
    Osmiral has died

Actually I was doing pretty good didn't need any health potions, and when I saw the hellguard I lured him into a largish-room so I could dance around him while attacking, about a minute into it when I finally saw the health bar go down slightly I thought that just maybe this wasn't such a good idea, then he shot his big blue orb of destruction, and using my expert foot work... I tripped right into it...

18. Baronic

Baronic Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    I must be missing something here. I'm having a lot of troubles with the spawn. One hit from them ms I'm close to death, while I barely scratch them
    With my sword or rifle. Is there a specific weapon I'm supposed to use? Spells appear useless too.

19. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #3399 SouL_DragooN, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
    The spawn are super tough guys that only the best players should mess with.. They are never required and roam the levels just to give backup to the minions.. Steer clear if your having issues =)

HILARIOUS Os =) .. love it..

Thanks creepshow =).. Have not looked yet..

20. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Congratulations on the front page Mission Europa review!