Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Oh nice for you but I can't even tell WHO IS SHAKING THE SCREEN!?!? Random mobs just walk up to me and shoot/bludgeon me endlessly while I struggle with the camera :mad::mad::mad:
    The most annoying thing is I can only have 1 action (shoot/spell) before I have to reposition my camera, and that includes aiming. NOT COOL!!!

2. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in your imagination
    Yeah this can become an extremely frustrating game :)

3. Pete the Geek

Pete the Geek Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Math Teacher
    North-Western Ontario
    Typical for level 9 :cool:. You could try leveling up on level 8 or in the first bonus level (the left-most of the four pillars on level 0 - it should have a helix of fire around it). As soon as you level up, make a bee-line to the store and get the best armor and weapons you can (you want stuff that is "RARE" or "UNCOMMON"). Level 9 is a particularly hard patch :eek:, but after that it will get easier...for a few levels :D.

4. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    level up to level 11, snipe enemies using hitcher for mobs and rifle for singles, and make sure all your equipment is up to date.

5. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Oh my god I Freakin HATED that level. But, once you get passed it, I GUARANTEE you that level 10 is a breeze. ;)

6. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    I guarantee that lv 10-22 is a breeze. (noticed how I LEFT lv 23 OUT!?:mad:)
    Tip on non-gore worm minibosses - avoid all the balls that they throw at you (esp the blue ones :D). Spam all you spells at them. Have a melee weapon (seriously, it works). Hack them at close range, back away, repeat. If you feel lazy, just block or go duel wield melee on them. Though they have big melee weapons, they hardly hurt at all (if your armor's up to your current shop standards).
    I hate gore worm.

7. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    #3307 SouL_DragooN, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
    Knew I should not make a free version ;)... People that do not enjoy this type of game download and expect angry birds ;)

I must say I took some graphical short cuts to get 30+ enemies on screen on an iPhone 1 st gen ;) you will not see the o wow 4 guys coming at me... You get swarms ...

O well thick skin on.... ;)

Happy Easter ... Working hard on soul engine 2.0 ... Still undecided on mission Europa gates of hell or a dungeon keeper type game... Engine is stellar in graphics now though with the sad loss of non OpenGL 2.0 devices ;(

8. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Can you elaborate on Mission Europa "Gates of Hell"? If it's an expansion excellent but I'm kind of pumped about a Dungeon Keeper clone.

9. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    It would continue the story of mission Europa into he'll on the new engine with per pixel lighting and all the tricks .. As would the dk clone which is much easier to create ;)

10. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    So its an IAP that continues the story? SWEEET!! Will it be like an additional 10 levels?

11. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    No sadly it would have to be an all new game due to the graphical mega steroid overdose ;)

12. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    You might have better luck with a longer pause between Mission Europa and a sequel. ...and a Dungeon Keeper clone would be easier to create...

13. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    I think I hear a fellow dungeon keeper addict ;)

14. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Oh, COOL! :D:D:):):)

15. Zallman

Zallman Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Observer
    Alaska
    I would absolutely love a DK type game. I played dk2 religiously for a couple of years. I would still play it if I hadn't pretty much done it all, many times on it.

16. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Level 8 was such a pain in the ass, I couldn't beat the boss and I was getting frustrated until I decided to skip the quest and go straight to the lvl 9 quests which were so easy, the boss was also much easier than the level 8 one. Level 8 death kites also take about a third of my health with each fire bolt and the boss just did a lot of damage to me.

Also, does mana shield do anything? I don't really notice it helping much in fights.

17. SideQuest

SideQuest Member

Nov 17, 2010
    I put a review of this up on the App Store, hopefully it'll help a bit. This is easily one of the most addictive games I've played on any platform. Just restarted after watching the tutorial video and I'm still having a blast.

18. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    out of curiousity when did you buy the game? sorry for the random question but im just curious
    also I think its good that you put out a free version, all those who might of bought it but hated it would of left bad reviews meaning bad ratings and in the long term less sales ;)

19. SideQuest

SideQuest Member

Nov 17, 2010
    I bought it on Friday, I believe. The review is up under Woad87, not this name.

20. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas

Thank you sir everything helps =).. I am excited about the next game as the engine redesign I have is the best I have worked on in ten years as far as simplicity and power.... (WHILE still gearing up for update 3 =) ... M.E. will be worked on for about another 6 moths most probably tweaking tuning fixing ).