Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    beast i bought it on release day and even if it dropped to 59p a week later i wouldn't of cared because i know that im supporting an awesome dev ;) basically don't think about the money think about the game if a games good and you think it was worth the money what does it matter if its goes on sale. Anyway enjoy :D

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Ryan has said (possibly multiple times) that the Collector's Edition will not drop in price. And there's no reason to - he can always put the regular edition on sale if need be. He's been pretty generous with the in-game bonuses, I wouldn't be surprised if there were another one or two that might hit Collectors Edition owners at some point.

3. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    ok must of missed that haha on his blog he said well what just said once but i guess i missed that ;) arena match anyone? im level 19

4. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    I think I found a bug:

I was on the find O'Neil mission and when I got to him I couldn't make anything happen. There was a text indicator saying he was a level 0 enemy, I forget which one. I had explored the entire level and taken out the boss (robot thing) and then went back to him, so maybe that has something to do with it. Still, doesn't seem like how I proceed in the level should make a difference. Not really a big deal as I would probably go through the level at least twice before moving on, but it still would have been nice to get to the next mission. :)

5. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Go to the teleporter and press enter code. You can restart/skip quest from there.

6. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Unless the quest is bugged and can't be completed I would rather just complete it, but thanks for the tip. I am assuming that I get some type of perk for completing the quests, such as more XP or items, but I don't really know.

7. The game is a bit buggy when I'm trying to drag skills into slots. I dragged a weapon into one and struggled to get it out again but it refused to register a skill into the same slot...
    And then I tried to alter the controls and pressing on the 2 used slots made them vanish?!

(The top left two slots)

8. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Press quest and be sure it does not say completed in top
    Bar .. Also be sure inventories are not full ;)

9. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    They float above your finger so you can see them ;) press
    Drag down you will see press
    Default for default layout ;)

10. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    hmm. that was weird. I was at level 11 facing the boss. After i beat him, I looted his head and teleported back to level 10. I went to talk to Dr. Sierra but nothing was happening. Its as if I never beat him, but i did. :confused:

11. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Like Ryan said above be sure that you're inventory isn't full since you get ammo and gold after each quest. And a suggestion for Ryan: It would be great if you could make it so that you're able to collect stackable items even though your inventory is full. For example, you're inventory may be full but you can still get materials, potions, ammo, and gold. Then if you try collect an item that takes a space in your inventory, you can't and get the inventory full message. Love Mission Eupora and you have got to be once of the best developers for staying connected with the players. Keep up the good work!!!!

12. Pete the Geek

Pete the Geek Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Math Teacher
    North-Western Ontario
    #3272 Pete the Geek, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
    Level 17 :eek::D. After a relatively easy couple of levels, I think I've set a new record for myself for deaths on a single quest. If I wasn't trying to stay on Dr. Sierra's good side, I'd tell her to go take care of things on level 17 herself :cool:.

As a melee fighter I figured I was getting too close to those floaty headshotty things, so I got a good Coolaid Style Canon. Didn't help :D. The floaty things just brought their hellspawn buddy for a dance party on my ass :eek:. Leveling up to 21 helped a bit. The battles are a blast, even when I end up on the floor dead.

I did figure out that the best time to visit the store is just after leveling up.

ETA: I must have wore them down the first fifteen times because when I went back, I was able to clear the level...barely ;)

13. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Hehehe, you talk about love, I'll fill this post with HATE!!!
    1. HITCHER EXPLOSION BUG :mad: I'm getting the feeling that it actually damages the player if you are too close the the explosion. *Anecdote: Blocked 3 hitcher explosions with shield.
    2. Need boss location marker for bonus levels :mad: Seriously!!! They are awfully long and backtracking are long, lonely, boring and feel even longer due to boredom of walking. You could at least put a few 'dummy markers' to confuse players if you really wished to.
    3. Enemy inflicted DOT cap. Like a maximum number on the amount of stacked DOT on the player and maximum damage per hit in percentage of max player health. Hated lv 21 for that reason, those bloody red bolt shooting bots stacking DOTs on me and basically taking 25%-35% of my health per second, dead in 4. Waste of dead brain cells due to frustration.

14. Flood

Flood Active Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Lordwiz - yes, my game name is Flood. Sorry about that!

15. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    lol nice, hatin on ME gunxsword!:p

1. I think Ryan already talked about this. The Hitcher is supposed to be able to damage you if you get too close to explosion. It's supposed to be a sniper weapon, not a close combat one
    2. I really agree on this one, but i think it's supposed to be like that. Since the boss is about the difficulty as a regular boss of the same level, something has to be hard, in this case, the area you have to search. You have to agree that the summons are pretty awesome so you should work hard to get them.
    3. Yeah this one actually needs to be fixed. Either nerf the damage of shorten the time it lasts.

16. SideQuest

SideQuest Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Bought the game today and sunk an hour into it without even realizing it. Very well done and highly addictive. Sadly I'm having a lot of crashing On my iPod 8GB running on OS 4.1.3. Like at least once every fifteen minutes (at least). Sometimes once a minute. I've seen issues with crashing on earlier OSes, but didn't notice anything about mine.

Any word on a fix? I'd love to play more and throw a review up, but it's tough with all the crashes lol.

17. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    btw, Ryan, What happened to the Crenades? :D

18. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    He said he was gonna work on other weapons after the major issues r done and over with i think :)

19. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Wooot!!! Free version is out...soon we will be full of new people...lets make sure we take care of them :)

20. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in your imagination
    LOL! I just realized I can add points to my stats! :D:D:D Can anybody tell me what each of the stats does? Like what I wil get if I increase my intelligence/strength/agility/energy?