Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    Any more takers? I'm not gonna keep them around too much longer so if anyone wants them, let me know soon. I'll probably sell them some time tomorrow so let me know before too late.

2. eusti

eusti Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    #3162 eusti, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
    Quest # 167: Minor Demon

This one is hard! (at least for me!)
    It's on dungeon level 47... I have usually no problem killing the Hell Guard or the end boss of this level... But the quest boss seems hard... When I try to snipe him he uses his ray to one shot me (The "missiles" are are slower, but can be dodged...) The ray is just very quick... Then I tried to get him in close range, but he kicked my ass again... mmh... As I'm already at level 51 and most of my armor is on max I'm not really sure what to do... Any pointers?

Thanks!

D.

Edit: Just managed to get that quest done... Not that I changed anything in my approach... He just didn't shoot at me at all... He was in the rear of one of those long halls...

3. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Go to the ME Trading thread if you want to give out items. This thread has too many off topic posts already.

4. soggy

soggy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    Where do you people position the left and right fire buttons so you can shoot them both at the same time? I am having great difficulty aiming and firing two chain guns at once: it's almost like real life, and I do NOT pay for realism in my media!
    Can I suggest a button for both hands?

5. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    #3165 Doom, Apr 20, 2011
    You have to be quick ;) ..actually the guns you were using are the toughest to control, and dual wield makes it tougher...I usually shoot with right, then as I am reloading right..follow with left.repeat....IF not using a shield..plasma chain guns aim better but not as many rounds at once... :)

6. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    A few questions:
    Do you use dooms eye with chain gun? Do you notice decrease in accuracy in doing so?
    Does your chain gun sometimes stop firing?

7. legowiz

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    There's an ME trading thread? Dang, I feel out of the loop. I wonder how I missed that...Oh well, thanks for the tip, I guess I'm more oblivious than I thought :p

8. soggy

soggy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    1) no, I'm taking a leisurely pace through the game and have only just arrived at port Orion.

2) yes. I blame it all on user error, I frequently miss the buttons in the heat of battle :)
    It's difficult attempting to move, aim and fire two weapons simultaneously (results in about four fingers on the (iPod) screen)

9. Froggy Krueger

Froggy Krueger Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Right behind you...
    I'll take the lvl 6 coolaidstyle cannon I'm froggykrueger

10. legowiz

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    alrighty, it'll have to wait till tomorrow afternoon cuz I don't have wifi access until I get to school, but once there I will send it out.

11. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Sorry to add clutter.

Can I have the level 10 coolaidcannon? It'd really help me out.

IGN: Masmo

12. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    have a couple of suggestions
    1. with melee weapons could you make it so that you can just hold down fire button rather than have to mash it
    2. could you make it so that with the shield you can continually block by holding down the other fire button however make it so that this inhibits your ability to attack

if these to simple things (i don't think it would be to hard to do, correct if wrong) could be done then that would be beast and if not then never mind ;)

13. legowiz

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    Sorry, jxw245 got to it before you. I have been getting a lot of them lately though, so if I get another one I'll be sure to send it your way :)

14. Flood

Flood Active Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Legowiz - I'll take the level 12 fire crossbow and shield please!

15. hamster787

Sep 1, 2010
    #3175 hamster787, Apr 20, 2011
    has anyone got any awesome level 13/14/15 swords or shields? i know many people only use guns but i like using the good old S&S

16. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Hmmm the block thing I like.. it would make you a little to powerful imo.. I would have to nerf the damage it reduces then.. it would make bosses a cinch..

17. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    I ALMOST set both buttons by default to the right side of the screen... that way you can tap both pretty quickly while still navigating with the left side... ;)

18. hamster787

Sep 1, 2010
    #3178 hamster787, Apr 20, 2011
    thats how ive set mine up and regarding the block thing YEP SOUNDS GREAT! ;) (as long as you don't nerf to much) tell me if you decide to include it in an update :D
    btw ill trade a level 11 coolaid cannon 180 damage for a good level 14/15 shield or sword ;)

19. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Having a lot more crashes since the update, most frequently when talking to Sierra (not a problem, I always save previously) or fighting bosses/mid-bosses (huge annoyance). Not a game breaker, they still are not that frequent but now enough to bother me, which wasn't the case with 1.0.

Wouldn't optimizing the app size help? Just noticed it's taking 233MB, that's way too much IMO.

20. hamster787

Sep 1, 2010
    hey what level are you? im level 14 and am not experiencing any crashes (iphone4)