Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. You really need to setup server monitoring on a desktop/laptop at home so that if it cannot ping your server at a certain interval, it will email you.

2. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Sure.. first time this has happened in 4 months =)... but yes easy to do just takes more time ;)

3. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Server back up they had to reboot it....

4. This is why you should convert it into a virtual server using VMware.
    That way it's easy to migrate it to newer hardware in the future.
    It also allows you to run more than one server on that same hardware so you can have one a test bed for server testing before rolling code out into production.

5. eusti

eusti Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Possible inconsistency regarding the Schematics:
    It's great that the material requirements have been lowered! But I just found a Level 45 Saintly Paldron with 324.0 Armor... That seems quite low to me...

D.

6. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Oh my god!! THANK YOU RYAN FOR THE GIFT!!!
    Heres a whole bnch of smilie faces just for you! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don't think so.

7. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in your imagination
    I just awoke from a 4 hour play period! All I can say is... HOLY CRAP!
    I reiterate: THIS GAME ROCKS! Now I'm going to go lay down for a while

8. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    LOL! I wander what it is ;)

To Ryan, a few things I noticed:
    Summon skills *sometimes disorient my orientation. Reyem flicks my view upward or downward around 30-45 degrees when I use it. Loosening of the Chained One (turtle) completely changes my orientation. I usually find myself looking down at the floor facing a random direction after casting. It's annoying, since I only use LoCO as an AOE spell, therefore I'm usually surrounded by mobs when I use it. It's highly inconvenient to lose my orientation (since I'm supposed to cast and run away).

Hitcher related:
    Rarely, when I hit an enemy with a hitcher at close range, I get killed by the explosion as well. Though it happened almost exclusively with human-shaped enemies (never robots, mini bosses/bosses included).
    Oh and just for the record, I specialize in hitchers so such events have already happened 4 times. It can't be enemy fire, as this happened 3 times during with normal mobs that can't 1 hit kill me (mainly melee skeletons).

9. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    For those of you that sent me questions in game about arena..it is operational now, let's fight:) currently level 17 :)
    (betcha Crex just met knuckles ;)

10. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    I know this seems like a dumb question but how do shields work? Do they add armor even if you don't block the attack? I'm just wondering because i don't usually get hit much (except in boss fights) as i snipe so i was wondering if i should use dual-wield so i don't have to keep switching between the hitcher and the rifle. Thanks in advance!

11. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Yes, shields are a big plus to armor even if just held in one hand..I don't leave home without it :)
    Nice arena battle by the way...gotcha :)

12. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Oh I met him alright! :D heheh. Thank you Ryan! And to the guy that I that forgot who it was that said he went to Level 10 and took the tunnel thingy back to Level 9 to right where the boss was. I used your tip and FINALLY BEAT HIM!!!!!!

I'm a lot happier now! :D

13. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Yes it does add armor. Block skill is useful though.
    Hitcher and rifle snipe? Quite a bad combination to me though, as you have to aim higher for the hitcher and straight for rifle... oh well...

14. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    #3114 adamphetamine, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
    Since hitcher rounds explode theybare gunna kills ya if u up close

15. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    How long will a item stay in your mailbox

16. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Currently indefinitely.. if that becomes an issue it might change ;)

17. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Wow the Main Man himself answered me. Thanks. One more question. When I go to arena nobody is ever there. Surely there are some players within 10 lvls from 15. I would like to get my hands on some cool arena armor:)

18. Awesome_Sauce

Dec 19, 2010
    I use hitcher to snipe for mobs then use rifle for close combat or if there's just a few enemies.

19. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    !?!?!?!?
    [speechless... ... ...]
    The rifle IS the sniper in this game (with Doomseye...)
    Oh well... I prefer using hitcher for mobs (AOE KILLING SPREE!!!). Love the half-a-second lag when it explodes in a crowd :D

I quick swap to a pistol or sword for CQC, since pistols have less than ideal sustained fire accuracy but higher power than rifles in general.

Though one minor complaint, can someone (Ryan) decrease mana cost for reloading grenade launchers? 3 rounds + low accuracy + quick fire rate x 8 mana = mana drain.

20. Awesome_Sauce

Dec 19, 2010
    Dam Doom!!! You totally whip my a$$ every time we play. Good game though. :)Where did you get the chain gun?