Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Congratulations! I hope doing this helps boost the sales for Mission Europa!
    Once people get a taste, they'll want more. ;)

2. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    The first, umm, tower bonus level (level 51)...is the boss at the end supposed to absolutely obliterate you in one hit? I'm only level 9 I think, but he has one shot me every time I've found him. Wasnt sure if I should wait to go find and kill him. :p

And keep up the awesome work and support! Probably a top 5 app I own and number one dev in terms of communication and community involvement!

3. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Thanks!!! He fires a carnage nova... be on the other side of the map when you see it.. it travels slow and will demolish anything in its path.. would you expect anything less from one of satans generals?

4. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Finally got around to playing and so far I am loving it! I have only finished level one and completed 3 quests, but it was really fun. The graphics are great in my opinion. I do wish the environment was more interactive, but maybe that will be coming or for a future game. I fear eventually the enemies will get too quick and things will get too difficult, but so far I like the pace and settings.

I have a couple of suggestions and if the first one is actually already in the game let me know:

1. some type of graphical indication when loot hasn't been collected

2. in level saving, returning to port and going back in can reset it, but it would be nice to have a quick save for when i have to stop playing and cannot finish a level

I did encounter one bug though and I hope no one mentioned it already. I'm having a slightly hard time remembering exactly the order of things, but I believe I went into level one for the first quest but kept playing until I accidentally teleported out because I forgot what the skill was in my quick bar ( did take out the boss, forget his name). :) I then went and talked to the avatar and the first quest was completed and I heard the description for the 2nd quest and it was auto completed as I had already collected the materials she asked for. I then heard about the 3rd quest and I already had the helmet/head that she wanted. However, I could not get her to accept that I had done the quest. I went back and cleared out level 1 and got another helmet/head and when I went back to port she told me the quest was done and both helmets/heads were gone.

I also have a question and I know it was discussed a long time ago, but how do you know if equipment is really better than something else? For instance, is saintly armor that has a worse armor rating than something else actually better?

Another question, can you ever move faster? I feel as though I am moving rather slowly overall.

One last question, is there a handy post or guide about what the 4 attributes do before i invest my point(s)?

5. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    - hit the FAQ on missioneuropoagame.com/forum

look out for spammers they are hounding the site..

6. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Anecdote:He teleported right in front of my face, I hacked him 3 times and died. Went to miniboss, was stuck on narrow bridge, got hit by blue magic ball which did ~270 damage. Died.

7. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    did you get the mail?

8. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Yeah, you gotta beware of Blue Balls.
    They're really bad in Mission Europa, but even worse in real life... :rolleyes:

9. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Sorry for you fast reply, I forgot to mention that I beat lv 9...:p
    Ryan - Most friendly dev award :D
    Loosening of the Chained One - rename to Loosening of the 'turtle'?

Good thing they are slow and you can recognize them in an instant :rolleyes:

And crex do you have Adrenalin Rush/Vengeance skills? They form part of my 'boss killer' skill page.

More questions:
    What's NAG in skill description?

10. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Next energy level? not sure have to look huge game

11. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    thnx. (Don't have wifi right now so I'll get it tomorrow). I'm not trying to hate this game, its just that everytime I play, there is always something that makes it unplayable (crashes, unbeatable enemies). Speaking of unbeatable enemies, I tried going back to earlier levels to level up, but I keep on getting one shotted. What the hell? I'm level 11 and I keep getting killed in one shot by Level 7/8 enemies. :confused:

Anyways, congratz on the Free version.

12. Update 2 will provide a way to backup/restore game saves via iTunes, right?

13. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    lol yeah, pretty much how it goes. It's almost humorous since everything down there is level 1-3, and then the screen explodes and you're on the ground dead. I've opted to give up for now since it's not worth my time at the moment. I'd rather just press on in the story and try and get some better gear and skills.

14. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    I was probably a bit too wordy with my description. Before going back to port the first time I had actually completed all three missions, but I was only able to receive credit for the first two and after giving me the third description she would not acknowledge that I already had the item (helmet/head). I had to go kick the bosses ass again and get a duplicate of the same item and then she accepted the mission as done and took both from my inventory. :)

Thanks for the other replies, very helpful! Since the levels are so short it shouldn't be much of a problem for me to finish them. You really are an awesome dev Ryan.

15. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Pump Agility. My Lvl33 character has 40 Agility and is very, very fast. Only problem is getting hit all the time by that stupid overly frequent slow enemy spells.

16. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    man i was looking forward to arena big time, but whenever I try to play, nobody within my level range is on, i try at night, day, and whenever i have time. it sucks sitting and waiting not being able to do anything but shop, which i dont need to do. im lvl 51 btw.

17. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    You are very high level.. In update 2 I hope to make it to where you register then go off and play then it pulls you in when time comes to fight =)

18. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Excellent, thanks for the tip LucianOrb. I figured one of the stats or a skill would help. I need to go read the stuff on the website before I get too far in.

19. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    NICE... the reson yall could not connect is my nice little server hosting service seems to have my server down!... argh!

20. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    post deleted...
    unnecessary question haha