Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Ugh still sounds like level 9 will be a hassle to do. I hate level 8, death kites drain my health so fast with their fireball attack and if I forget to use a health potion within seconds apart I die. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I've upgraded most of my gear to saintly thanks to building them from schematics so I've got around 819 armor and equipped with a shield that has 300 armor and a Tachyon rifle with 119 damage.

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    lol I've had no trouble with this game ... Also love the new update because every flying enemy only gets 1.1 damage on me :D

3. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Level 9 had a huge nerf in Update 1

4. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #3044 SouL_DragooN, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011

5. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    I sent all my weapons out to those I promised. If I forgot any one let me know and I'll try to get more.

6. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    ok thx ill go check if u sent them to me :)

7. chespace

chespace Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Somebody send me a level 9 weapon. A really good one. Please. :)

Name is "che"

Thanks!

8. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    OK I didn't know that I could do that, thank you that solved the bug! :p

9. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    What the freakin hell!? I'm still dying like crazy!!!!! So they can shoot through walls but my turret can't??? WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL IS THAT!? Nerfed my ass!

10. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Beam weapons can.. bolt weapons cannot some bolts are bigger then others that skull is huge..

BTW Update 2 change.. I am just going to concentrate on the crashes mostly older devices are having...;)

11. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    Anybody within 10 levels of 12 want to play in the arena with me?

12. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Was on for a while, didn't get any connections...

13. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Yea I think I need to make it to where you can login and go play while you wait... just to few players on at a time right now... ;)

14. Zallman

Zallman Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Observer
    Alaska
    Seriously man, after the update I literally walked through level 9 like a little rich girl in a candy store. It was like a hot knife through butter. If you are still having problems I would seriously consider looking at your gear and strats.

15. Zallman

Zallman Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Observer
    Alaska
    I arena'd and got my ass handed to me. Was a good time.

16. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Master Blaster wants to be a cheap ass? No problem.
    Ryan wants to defend him saying his 1 shot "heat seeking" beam from down
    the hallway should be able to go through walls? No problem.

I returned the favor:
    Teleported to level 13 and went up the stairway back to level 12.
    Appeared right in his face, Doomsday'd and circled his sorry ass firing and
    spamming healing potions until he was a pile of shit on the ground.

Quest complete.
    Two can play at that game. :cool:

17. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    ROFL.. love it!... That is how it is supposed to be!.. Using your head and a shovel to clean the mess up ;)

18. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    What's up with the arena? It says I got a challenger, I accepted, it took me to the arena but now I just see my three bars at the top, my shield, and my gun and that's it, no controls, no buttons, no challenger, so updates on the status of the match, nothing. Now I'm gonna have to restart the game by force because I can't even get out. Would this be considered a bug? ;)

19. eusti

eusti Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Thanks for the update, Ryan.

Though the game still crashes. A lot! Less than before though...

I just crashed beating Dr. Wilco (Quest 143)... He had no more health pixel left... And crash! That is quite frustrating I have to say...

As well in regards to ideas for the update: There have been tons of suggestions here and on your forum about the compare function, problematic or non working skills, etc... It's great that you as a developer are communicating with us users... and I know it's just you doing this... But it would be great if stuff that has been mentioned could be tracked somehow...

I'm working on a list of issues with the skills... One thing before that though: The health skill seems to be broken (maybe through this update, not sure... hadn't noticed it before...): At times triggering the skill doesn't do anything at all... (besides taking the mana that the spell costs) That seems to be true more in quiet situations (or maybe I'm just noticing it more when not in distracted by all the action)

All in all I'm still keeping at it... I mean even with all the crashes and glitches the game keeps me going back to it in a big way... I'm not even going to state how much time I've sunk into it so far! ;) But with this investment I feel more attached to the game as well... Voicing the issues and concerns I have with it... Hoping that it will help to get the game more streamlined and all...

D.

20. Kingbuilder

Kingbuilder Active Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Ugh... I'm at another part where I can't teleport out of the area until I stay there for 20 seconds... Still just as annoying...

I spawn next to an enemy, get attacked, run away, accidentally run into one of the teleports, have to cancel out because I can't teleport and am getting attacked, reload my mine launcher, shoot my mine launcher, enemy runs towards me and I blow up and die... Rinse and repeat.

Maybe I'm just too weak for the area, but then again I'd rather throw my iPod across the room than to be forced to grind just so I don't die at the "safe" area. D: