Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Once more people are higher level we should totally do a tournament like the doodle jump tournament.

2. Zeekops

Zeekops Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Nice! The arena is fun! Eev and I had a couple of matches, and yes you can use health potions, I used one! :)

Ryan a couple of things, lvl 50 items are still crap, and still no health/energy potions in the store! Next update maybe? :)

Also the requirements for schematics are super low so no worries there! :D

It's going to be hard finding people for arena at my lvl though I think(lvl 51 here), so hopefully more and more people buy this game/lvl up quick!

3. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    #2983 eev, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
    yep, it was fun, in the first game you won so fast. ;)

4. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    If potions can be used in the arena, won't that make fights about who has the most potions? I mean, it's not like they're hard to use, so unless you can 1-shot someone, fights would just last until the first person has no potions left it seems like. I haven't tried the arena yet, still focused on leveling up, but I'm just wondering how that works.

5. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    You don't have to one hit them, you just gotta him them a lot... fast:D...

6. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Should be.. this is phase 2... so lots of strange stuff will be likely... huge number of skills and weapons over 150 or so..

7. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    believe me it will not matter =)... you will be fumbling for your potions with the new melee increases =)

8. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Will update later! So many updates this week and so many games that I haven't played yet either.

9. Weird. Updated and went to the arena and reserved my name AGAIN and then it said server joined or something like that but I'm still in the portal area.
    WTF?
    Still buggy.

10. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Thanks for this tip. I would have been unhappy if my reserved name had been taken. Maybe the update notes should say arena names were reset?

11. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    You can reserve your name as many times as you want...;)... it is by device =)

12. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    When it says server joined wait for the list... then you choose if anyone is one who to fight...

And I am sure it is not done this is phase 2.. ;)

13. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Just had three successful arena matches with DarkRedNinja and got owned ! I'm in the UK and was playing over 3G and it was as fast and smooth and very good fun.

Congrats on the update Ryan. It's amazing. Can't wait till more players level up.

@DarkRedNinja what weapon/skill is that you slaughtered me with ? I need one !

14. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Prowling around in the arena...level 41 :) just me and my summons named knuckles ;)

15. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    So how does the new arena work, does the match selection screen only pop up if theres someone close to your level on?

16. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    It should show all players waiting online within 10 levels of your character...you select the one you want to challenge, and wait for challenge to be accepted..We need more players...:/

17. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Um got two crashes since update. Once after loading level 9 and another one when I was using the exploding crossbow in lv 9 against a few dead marines.

I'm stuck on lv 9 kill marine captain quest, by the mini bosses... Died 5 times to the hell demon and once to a gore worm. Anyone with any tips eg what weapon to use? I have around 1100 defense (with shield) and is lv 11. I unload all my skills against the mini boss when it gets in sight. The thing is everytime I die I get hit by an unknown attack that does ~500 damage (enough to kill me twice) against the hell demon in both long and melee combat range (more so in long range). I don't usually have enough room to strafe since I'm either stuck in the rooms or somewhere with a narrow bridge.

18. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    #2998 Doom, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2011

19. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Guys it won't let me update?!!!:( The game does not show up on the update screen?? Any ideas.

20. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Just download the game again in that case, the new .ipa will replace your old one and the new version will sync to your device next time you sync with iTunes.