Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. WilliamG

WilliamG Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    That sounds good. I'm happy to buy the CE if it's good, but it would help if there were a taster available.

2. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Currently, I'm waiting for the update before progressing beyond the first few levels of the game.

Before the peculiar and unresolved inventory bug forced me to restart, I was quite a bit into the game. I can't remember which quest, nor which level, and it was certainly nowhere near the end, but I have been playing since launch day, and paying particular attention to story and text elements.

3. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    #2923 tblrsa, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
    I think I ran into a bug aswell. I haven´t been able to finish Quest 46, as i couldn´t speak with Dr. Sierra. Maybe it occurred because I tried to wear the level bosses head, but even after i´ve put it back in my inventory I couldn´t speak to her.

To resolve this, i´ve typed "skip" into the terminal to go on, but this should be adressed. Is there a terminal command to reset the quest?

4. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    If u can't complete quest then reload quest and do it again. U might have sold quest item or just bugged.

5. Also make sure you haven't accidentally pushed a dialog box out to the edge of the screen. I've had that happen before and until you dismiss the dialog box you can't interact with anything else.

6. graceless

graceless New Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Perth
    What a great game! Some games just transcend their graphics and story telling because they are just fun. The pacing and randomness of the levels saves this game from ever feeling repetitive. Well done. I am slowly chewing through level9 now. I have a fighting chance now that I have a electric rain gun (though 20 rounds a shot is expensive)!

7. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #2927 undeadcow, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
    Update is out...

Edit: Yeah... no wifi here but someone in the Bug Heroes thread said the update was out and I rushed here to be a glory hog. Apparently only Standard Edition so far.

8. ava0425

ava0425 Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Washington, U.S.
    Woop Woop update!

9. Zeekops

Zeekops Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Negative on the update! I don't see it!! Is it because I'm in Canada, or is this guy a liar?? :confused:

10. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Looks like the standard edition update is out but not the collectors edition yet, at least that's the way it is in my AppStore.

11. Zeekops

Zeekops Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Ah yes it seems to be that way! Damn, wonder how long until the Collector's Edition!

12. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Hagaaaaahhh!!!!! I needs arena now!!!!! God apple....

13. Dual_CoReD

Dual_CoReD Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Anybody know If you can restart the game at the beginning? Rushed it and I'd like to start over. Cool first level!

14. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Just hit new game...

15. Zallman

Zallman Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Observer
    Alaska
    This is what is happening at the moment.
    =/

16. ava0425

ava0425 Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Washington, U.S.
    Wow. Schematics are really easy to get now. Can't wait to try the new arena! I am low leveled though and seeing as how the mailbox level glitch is fixed. Can anyone spare a high level weapon that they aren't using? Thanks

In game name: ava0425

17. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    My Standard edition now has a Collector's edition icon...
    So now both versions look identical. Good thing I had them in
    different locations on my phone. :rolleyes:

18. hiromoto

hiromoto New Member

Apr 12, 2011
    its a dump question i know, but i would like to know if ME can be played offline. thanks in advance

19. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Yes, it has a single player campaign. A very, very long single player campaign. ;):)

20. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    A warning though, it will drain your time away. The bugs before the update actually helped me have breaks between sessions