Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Yes you are correct =).. that is as designed actually.. I wanted it loot based could add store sales if wanted.

2. COHagan23

COHagan23 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    I think it's good as it is, though once the store glitch is fixed to close the $$ exploit then it wouldn't matter much to me either way.

3. Well, I am planning on riding through Texas at some point. I'm purposely avoiding California, Illinois, and New York due to their draconian anti-rights laws.
    Last thing I need is to come home from multiple combat tours and wind up getting shot at a 7-11 getting gas - so I'll be legally prepared to shoot first.
    I was back in the states for a little while but left due to an unexpected gangbanger shootout in the middle of downtown Kansas City, MO while leaving a job interview. I figure if I'm going to be shot at, I'll go somewhere that will pay me &$#@-tons of money to do so. So I turned down the job offer and boarded a plane the next week.

As you've stated later on in this thread, yeah the cash achievements are tied to looting only at the moment. You could just change the achievement to "Cash Looted" instead of "Cash" to make it more clear or open it all up to the store as well.

Also, selling items back to the store is pretty ridiculous. A weapon that costs more than 10,000 can be sold back for only a few hundred? C'mon, stop being cheap with sell backs. At least make it random for anywhere from 25% to 50% of the actual store cost when you sell it back.

4. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    1nonya1: I do not think I put that in update 1 notes but I did some adjustments there. -)... Its a Hardcore Pawn shop!.. ;)

I loved living in AZ... driving to my game job and look left and see a biker with a dirty harry revolver in a holster just driving down the highway.. I would love to have just carry law here not Conceal and Carry..

5. silentcorp

silentcorp Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Wasteland was a great game, one of the first RPG's I played to completion. Man, I'm starting to see a trend here that those who enjoy ME are a bit older than most!

Maybe that's why we like it, the game harkens back to games that just aren't made any more. If a "big" company made ME now it would be an all action game with 10 levels and no loot drops.

6. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Whoa, I'm thirteen and I've been following ME since six months ago... I've played some classics, but not super old ones, namely the original starcraft, and duke nukem 3d, along with the original Wolfenstein game.

7. eusti

eusti Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Regarding the Skills: Thanks, Ryan! I will just bring them up as I come across them...

- Armor Talent: Level 1.0, DMG 0.2, NRG 1.0, Recharge 1.0
    Next level has the same numbers... I think as well, that maybe this should be a passive Skill...

I think as well, that you might underestimate the importance of clearer outlines of stats and skills in regards to what they do and how they are related to things... If this game was more a casual thing it might not be as important, but as the game is rather deep I personally would like to know what is going on... What skill is worthwhile to upgrade and have in the quickslots...

D.

8. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    :eek::eek::eek: Join the club other 13 year old like myself!:eek::eek::eek:

9. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Not to rush you but is the first update in review?

10. Kbcorwin

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Wool hollow!!!!!

11. Kbcorwin

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Wooo hooooo!!!* Damn you spell check

12. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Wasteland was excellent because it was "attempting" to push the envelope
    for it's time. The nowadays comparison has to be Fallout 3, which I just
    couldn't get into no matter how hard I tried. I even bought the collector's
    edition, only to end up ebaying it.

EA had some really amazing titles 20+ years ago pushing the envelope.
    I can't believe all these years later, they're still setting the bar.
    (Dead Space 2 on the consoles is nothing short of breathtaking).

13. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Yessiree =) been in a few days now ;)

14. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Is it better then 1.. I am sick of the "hold my hand and guide me through a scripted sequence of events" ;0

15. Zeekops

Zeekops Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    K This Mental Demon on lvl 47 is driving me insane!! It's quest 167 and this thing is an "elite guard"! I CANNOT beat him! I have mana shield up, put my invincibility spell up, the reflect spell as well, but when he shoots through walls and does like 3800 damage, there is nothing I can do!!! I've been trying for the past 4 days off and on and I still cannot beat him! Any tips for this guy??

I have also tried the doomsday turret but he just keeps shooting thru walls and its getting pretty annoying now!!!

Damn you Ryan, damn you! ;)

16. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    ya im beginning to think that these "elite guards" r very overpowered... im lvl 36 i think and around question 120-130 something and i have to kill an elite guard called defense bot thats lvl 34 and he can do like 1000-2000 dmg to me (and kill me in one hit while only getting his health to 3/4 left...)

17. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Muahahahhahahahahaa ;) I am aft but I can take note and fix inundate
    2 I
    Like a challenge ;) leveling up should make a difference on all but a few bad
    Guys ;)

18. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    lol evil little ryan gonna keep on trying to destroy this elite guard :D gonna spam mana shield and seal of heavenly ward with a doomsday turret in front of him, while i hide like a bitch :p

19. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Thanks for the reviews guys and gals I read everyone and take them to heart hopefully apple gets update 1 out quickly so we can move to update 2 ;) and I can start touring the arena!! It really is fun! ;)

20. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Dead Space 2 (First 10 minutes)
    @ 3:45 begins actual gameplay.
    @ 8:35 is another great sequence.

Absolutely unreal...
    As Cartman would say, "EA really outdid themselves this time!"