Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Wow sounds like fun. The boss was a lvl12 marine captain.

2. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    The summons are actually rly easy to dodge so no worries :)

3. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Yea reyem was pretty slow.:D

4. FlowRidah

FlowRidah Active Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Would anyone like a dead scientist flesh helm? I have two extra ones that I don't need. I know they're fairly easy to get, but you'll like it if you just started or are a low level and/or have the standard edition where you can't loot enemy helms.

5. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Does anyone think that the ballistic chain guns are the most useless weapons in the game? I love that they have a huge clip, but in my experience 70% - 80% bullets don't even hit the target. Ryan do you think you could possibly make them just a little more accurate?

6. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Where are you in the game .. I found them very deadly in the beggining when they start dropping... later the chain spiker is a great replacement...

7. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    I'm on level 21, I really like my poor chain plasma rifle, haven't found chain spiker yet.

8. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Hmm it should start dropping soon... it is a beast... BTW following your game closely.. Do you have any videos? ;) I like to watch! ;P...

9. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    No haven't made any videos yet, I may though, if I can find a way to do it good.

10. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    It is hard.. you can use isimulate sometimes.. (it does not work with my engine) and snapz - pro to record.. It worked for me a while.. then I had to resort to mousing it with snap - z pro.. (worth the couple bucks)

11. You may laugh, but I was actually given one of the original Pong machines as a small lad growing up in the NC backcountry. Big brown box, hooked up to the TV's antenna screws via an old RF adapter.
    First computer I ever had was a newly-released Timex-Sinclair ZX81 - I think I was around 7 years old then.

12. Or an iPad 2 hooked up to the VGA adapter and a VGA-to-TV converter connected to the back of a TV card or other PC TV-tuner. Or something clunky like that.

On my iPad 2 the game looks kind of blurry though blown up 2x. Any plans to make this one universal? At least make it so that uses the iPad's resolution, I think that's a setting in a plist file somewhere? I know there's an iPad jailbreak app that does something like that. Used it on GOF II on my old iPad before they made it universal and it worked great.
    Currently neither my iPhone 4 or iPad 2 are jailbroken and I have no plans to do so.

And why no Frosty Fishtacular Fishhead Helm of Fishing?

13. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    Use Doomsday skill to kill bosses. :)

14. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Alright I want to get involved with this "old man" battle of the games.

I'm not out to name the "oldest" I've played, moreover some of the
    "best of the oldest" that had me absolutely hooked. The younger
    generations will never know what godsends these were:

Rogue
    Autoduel
    The Bard's Tale
    Ultima IV
    Dark Castle
    Roadwar 2000

15. Bah! Those games are still too "new". Did play a lot of Ultima IV (the best one of the series) and Wasteland on a "new" Tandy 1000 HX. Wasteland was the one RPG where my friend and I won the game however we were still wandering around the world in the game and thinking "did we really win it?" Bizarre for an RPG at the time.
    Even though we're the exact same age, you're still a video game youngster if you never played Pirate's Cove or Sword of Fargoal on a Commodore Vic-20.
    You're an online youngster if you never dialed up to CompuServe via a 300-baud VicModem.
    Winning!

16. Axidrain

Axidrain Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2010
    how old are u guys? lol!!

17. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    #2757 tblrsa, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
    Just reached Port Orion, the game really seems to open up after that point. The Marine Captain himself wasn´t much of a fight (Doomsday did most of the work on him again), but the enemies at Level 9 are nasty with their laser guns. Better kill em off quickly with The Hitcher. Mana Shield did help a lot, so thanks for the tip.

We´re old. ;)

18. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    My first console was the gameboy color and I was fixing computer viruses when I was 3.... BEAT THAT but this thread is going from ME to how old you are and who had the oldest tech

19. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    There seems to be more ME in it than ever ;)

20. I'm (DIRT + 30) years old.