Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Note to the grammar police (just in case):

This was intentional. :)

2. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Thanks guys for the support it goes miles... traded a lot of my life on this one for the love of games.. ;)

Earned arena armor can be worn at any time ;)

3. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Need lvl 49+ arena weapons still plz

4. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Lol, 13 last august, life as an immature teen sure is great, cause at least when trolls criticize us it's true :)

5. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    #2725 Jdragoon19, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
    Lol Ryan nice lvl 35 elite guard defense bot that you have to kill for quest 124! They do 12000 dmg WTF?!?! i die in 1 hit no matter what lol

6. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    dude seriously only 12,000? My Charizard does like 50,000 not to mention my blastoise which does 75

lmao

7. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    lol :p

8. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Oh heaalllll nooo, my gobligook does 2..... Million

9. Pete the Geek

Pete the Geek Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Math Teacher
    North-Western Ontario
    #2729 Pete the Geek, Apr 6, 2011
    FWIW, I'm 48 and I've been playing computer games since 1972.

Some games are so fun that we can overlook little glitches and wait for updates. Mission Europa is in good company with Doom in the mid-nineties, and Diabolo II in the early 2K as games that had bugs fixed and new features added through updates. Meanwhile, I'm at 900+ minutes of play on ME, level 11 character, trying to kick the backward ass of a soldier named Nayr down on level 8. :D And if it crashes I'll tap the ME icon and be back to it in 11 seconds. :cool:

10. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    omg i cant even get his health down to half w/o dying :p

11. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    STAB. ;)

Took me forever to get that badge. :mad:

12. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    lol :p

13. Zallman

Zallman Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Observer
    Alaska
    40 here as well.
    Just had to chime in that I often think about Dungeon Keeper, Syndicate and a lot of other games from back in those days. I'd love to see some updates to a lot of those old games.

14. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #2734 SouL_DragooN, Apr 6, 2011
    Syndicate!!!.. wow that was a good one... top end at the time.. ;)... I still have a disc of Sacrifice by shiny... I installed it a year ago and played again.. that is a fun one! ;)....

Syndicate... boy those graphics have aged... but the tough guys you build that can take a hail of bullets.. that was fun!
    [​IMG]

Sacrfice.... loved it.. a ton!
    [​IMG]

15. Kingbuilder

Kingbuilder Active Member

Mar 19, 2011
    lolz, I'm getting torn apart at this game. 50+ deaths and I'm on level 5. Currently I'm a level 8 using a level 7 "Fine the Hitcher" shotgun-crossbow hybrid that does 157 or so damage. Definitely think I need to be running around in circles a bit more before I defeat the boss, because, quite frankly, I can't even destroy most of the enemies without shooting them and hiding behind something. XD

16. Zallman

Zallman Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Observer
    Alaska
    Yeah I remember sacrifice now! That was awesome.

There are still a lot of good games that come out these days, don't get me wrong, but I do miss some of those revolutionary games, too many games now come from the same design molds.

17. FlowRidah

FlowRidah Active Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Just like to post some suggestions that have been mentioned and a few of my own:

1. A bonus to having a full set of armor. I was wondering if this was already available.

2. An in-game chat function - either through the arena lobby or just an added feature through the mail box or something.

3. An auction house. This would add a lot to the gameplay. It would give people an incentive to hunt for items and sell them to afford new ones.

4. I know nothing about programming so this would probably be an impossible task for this game, but being able to play in 3rd person would be amazing. Again, this is just a wish and not so much a suggestion. Although it would be terrific ;)

5. In-game rankings. This would be a very cool feature and would be easily accessible in contrast to having to go to the website.

6. Possibly a new weapon type- knuckles. It would be pretty fun to run around with spiked knuckle weapons and punch any monster in sight.

7. Game center- this would not only be a great feature, but would attract many new players to the game.

8. A better comparison menu. Sometimes when I want to compare my shield, all I can see is my weapon's stats and not my sheild. Maybe you can scroll the menu and I'm just not doing it right.

9. A friend's list function - although it could be avoided if game center were applied. People will like to friend request people that they have good arena fights with. If there was a chat function (mentioned earlier) this would allow the people to chat about the fight or whatever and friend each other.

10. Team waves. Possibly a future update where people get in parties online and fight through waves of monsters and see how long they can last- sort of like a survival mode.

These are just suggestions. Some are very far fetched ideas that would be understandable to ignore, but others such as the armor bonus, game center, and chat function would be great features that I believe would make the game even better.

18. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    #2738 SouL_DragooN, Apr 6, 2011
    Try checking your armor.. that makes a HUGE difference.. a shield also helps (a good one)..

Zallman:
    I agree .. I am pretty sick of the scripted FPS games.. it seems games are really turning into movies or amusement parks you ride.. still some really good ones out there. ;) Not as much experimentation as it is SOOO expensive now to try something different (most current example Spore... bombed and was very very expensive)

Thanks flow I added the whole list to the site... ;)

19. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Omg WTF?!?! A boss just summoned reyem ness on me! I never seen that before.

20. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Ya dude ur gonna see more bosses start summoning summons like the chained one and banshee :)