Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Btw is anybody as pumped as I am about the update!:D

2. OriginalAce

OriginalAce Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    I've got a couple that are in the 20s if you'd like one. Wait till the update though, so it isn't reset to level 0.

3. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Alright what do you want for one?

4. OriginalAce

OriginalAce Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    You can have it for free. There have been people who helped me for free, so I'll do the same. Is your ME name Attica?

5. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Wow thanks alot! Yes its my name.

6. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Wait what cheat?

7. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    I would like to know too.

8. Man, where are they dropping the chain guns and coolaid cannons at?
    I'm level 10 trying to get past the lvl 9 son-of-a and have not yet seen a single coolaid or chain gun drop.
    Or are they "locked" to higher levels after 9 and not dropped until after then?
    Also unlocked the Banshee dungeon and...holy crap! Level 10 going up against level 20+ doesn't work for long.

9. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    #2649 tblrsa, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
    I´m level 11 and haven´t had a coolaid cannon spawning aswell. No biggie though, it probably will appear sooner or later. :) I´ve got The Hitcher and the Spud Cannon to spawn though.

10. spajdr

spajdr Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Male
    Elder administrator
    Czech Republic, Ostrava
    Thanks mate for reply, bought CE version :)

11. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    Is there a Health Spell later in the game? Those Health Packs are becoming ridiculously expensive as you level up.

12. porkchop

porkchop Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    how does this run and look on a 3rd gen touch???? any chances of a lite version cuz 9.99 is alot especially on how the screens look would be cool to give it a test first

13. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Third gen works fine, there have actually been some stability issue on the fourth gen, it even runs semi smoothly on my old original iphone

14. Pete the Geek

Pete the Geek Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Math Teacher
    North-Western Ontario
    Yes, there are a couple of skills that restore health. It has made a huge difference. You also get more valuable drops, so your cash goes up.

15. Shankopotamus

Shankopotamus Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    I was saying the exact same thing when I was at that level. After getting past level 9 (which I died on a whole lot) I started to get better drops and equipment in the store. I do think it is funny though, because level 9 feels way harder than 10-15, but I got much better equipment in the later levels.

16. ChaosIsMe

ChaosIsMe Active Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Just recently made my TA forum name, and felt the need to post about this game since I've put 10+ hours into it. The day it came out I believe I purchased the Collector's Edition. The game play was quite fun, but nothing amazing as many of the forumers are saying. With the multitude of bugs and such it really feels like an unfinished product. Hopefully the update that is being released will fix lots of these issues, although I still feel as though the game will feel lacking and incomplete. All and all I feel as though lots of people in this thread have a case of fan-boy-fever when they say this is the best game they have every played etc, etc...

tl;dr I'd give ME a 3/5

17. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    #2657 adamphetamine, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
    What exactly is it lacking? I see over 150 quests, 51 levels, a ton of customization with armor and weapons, oh yeah and pvp. Hardly lacking at all. oh yeah and dont forget the online stat tracking either, thats awesome. The crashes suck I agree with that but the fact that u made a new forum name to post is shady and Ur post is totally not backed up hence go away troll.

18. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    And plz don't ask ne for the free store bug as I'll only tell Ryan.

19. audioteknika

audioteknika Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Content-wise, nothing to say about this game. It's awesome.
    The execution is lacking though, and don't get be started on the numerous bugs & crashes. It's awful. Hope it gets resolved soon.

I'd give it a 3.5/5

20. Shankopotamus

Shankopotamus Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    I know how you are feeling. But, seeing that only one guy made this and is working on making the game better, I can ignore those minor things. An update is coming out very soon to fix the bugs, too, so don't give up on this game.