Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    I AM SOOOO PISSED I WAS RIGH THE WHOLE TIME... ;)...

3G I hate you... and your network... ok we are on go.. follow the blog for more..

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    How the hell do I beat V.666 (level 22)!?

3. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Use your cheat skill.. it should destroy...or he maybe resistant.. canot remember... Arena on go!... ;)

DEVS READ MY BLOG IT COULD SAVE YOU A WEEK!

4. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    #2184 crex, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
    I found a flaw with that cheat. I can't use it because even with my max amount of energy, its still not enough energy to use it.

So any help?

EDIT: nvm. Beat it!

5. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Haha there's a flaw lol no cheat for crex :) jk

6. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I ran into the center of it and planted Doomsday, then ran away like a little girl.

7. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    We need Wifi to check the mailbox, why waste your time trying to code 3G
    for the arena? It should be Wifi only so people can't blame latency when I one
    shot them! (Evil Mr. Burns laugh goes here) You're working too hard Ryan...

8. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Thats exactly what I did! :D

9. Zeekops

Zeekops Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    K I'm still not getting health potions in the store! Can somebody send me some and i will pay them credits? Can I even send credits through mail? It's getting frustrating not having any health potions! :)

10. Or they could just PM you the dupe trick which you can use prior to the update which plugs the hole.

11. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    #2191 eev, Mar 28, 2011
    levels above 40 are not as good as others, too many enemies. sometimes it's like Serious Sam, or something like that. and these Kites... now they cast some powerful spells too.

12. Larf

Larf Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    i got an ammo question. right now i use my " fine damaging thirsty phaser of the thirsty" I have 751 clips for it. Lets say I goto the store and buy out all their ammo, ballistic and energy. The number will stay at 751... and also, what's the number in front of a weapon mean? and lastly, why is the ammo in the store seperated into groups of 90, they are still the same ammo right? thanks in advance for evveryone who answers my plethora of questions.

13. DahakaJR

DahakaJR Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    I drive trains, Locomotive Engineer.
    Pacific Northwest.
    There is ballistic and energy ammo. The number on the icon of the pistol is how many rounds are in the clip.

When you buy ammo, the number doest register until you either reload or fire a shot. It will then show the correct ammo amount.

14. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    #2194 eev, Mar 28, 2011
    any tips how to beat that major mental demon on level 47? i can not deal with him fast enough before he will randomly use his electrical attack, which deals more than 10 thousand dmg. and of course he can shoot through walls and big distance. i hope such things will be tweaked with update, because it's just not fun. :/
    edit: finally one attempt was lucky enough, ward skill got the electrical hit and i could finish this boss.

15. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    OK time for a really dumb question:

Block skill - do you really need to hit it to get it's extra benefits, or do you just need to have it equipped? Right now I've got it where my (L) button should be so I don't forget to use it. ;)

16. Larf

Larf Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    oh ok. thanks!

17. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    u dont need to use the skill, just keep it in your bar like a passive skill if you want to use a shield, i always keep it in my bar for when im not DWing

18. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Trying to figure out how stats are supposed to work in this game.

Followed Ryan's advice and read the FAQ on missioneuropagame.com, still confused.

As Faith stat doesn't exist ingame, does it mean the same as the Energy stat?

And what's VampEnery supposed to mean?

19. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Can't believe people are already talking about level 40 and above. I thought I played this game a lot.

I think the game needs a little balancing. Don't get me wrong this is one of my favorite games for iOS.

Here's my story, levels 1 through 7 were pretty balanced. I died some but not a lot. Then came level 8 and I started dying like crazy. And then level 9, wow! Level 9 is the sole reason that I am number 3 overall in most deaths. I died so many times on that level its absurd. I read about everyone saying how hard that boss is, well I never even made it to the boss, I kept dying way before that. So I had leveled up enough times that by the time I actually made it to the boss, I killed him first try with ease.

Then, level 11 through 19 were a breeze for me. I still died some but nothing like level 9. Now I'm on level 21 and I'm dying like crazy once again.

This could be balancing, or it could just be how I leveled. Perhaps I was going too fast on levels 1 - 7 so that caught up to me on levels 8 and 9. Then I leveled up so many times on level 9 that could have caused levels 11-19 to be easier for me. And thus breezing through those levels makes level 21 harder.

Just letting you know, not sure if this view is shared by others.

20. OriginalAce

OriginalAce Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Yeah I am the EXACT same way. I probably got 80 of my 100 deaths on the quests on level 9 and the quests on level 21. At least it's good to know that I'm not the only one who struggled through these same things.