Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. soggy

soggy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    Ooh that was the 2000th post

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    anyone whose on boss 9 I HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest to use a shield and not dual wield!

3. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    ok to clear up some confusion
    no potions in shop - bug should be fixed in the upcoming update, try sending a private message to souldragon asking for potions and explaining your situation if you need to.
    random crashes - should be fixed in the upcoming update, try rebooting your device with a hard rest (power and home button down until it reboots) and save regularly to try to avoid loss of content.
    dual wield skill - acquired at a level 9 quest, must be put in the skill bars
    level 26 evil essence boss - must be killed by splash damage weapons and spells.
    flying monsters invincible (at close range) - there not invincible but there is a problem with the hit-boxes aim slightly below them or run away to shoot at them from range if you experience problems with them.
    hope this helps ;)

4. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    thanks a lot for the info.

5. Robotwars

Robotwars Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    If UI real estate is an issue, you can always make the health bar change colors if you have a certain debuff on you. Like green if you have a curse, etc. Just an idea.

6. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    #2006 Fireball926, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
    hey creepshow I send you the wings and a matching helm for them!

Edit: OMg thanks creepshow for the doomsday I'm going to get you something really good!

7. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Good idea. The health bar could even have several smaller individually coloured bars for several debuffs, or and overlay of icons/letters.

Screen real estate is often cited as a problem, especially for iOS, but sometimes even for desktop systems. But I've yet to come across *any* information that could not be presented, even on a 3,5 inch screen, if the design is innovative enough.

It is not an absolute limitation, but a question of creativity and clever design choices.

8. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Looking through past replies I am pretty sure the answer to this is "yes", but I want to be sure. You can save at any time in ME?

If in a zone/area and you save do the enemies respawn?

9. weaver523

weaver523 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2010
    You can save at any time, but if you close out and restart the game you will be back in the starter area and the level you were on will reset.

10. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Thanks Weaver! I guess the save files would be fairly large to keep track of everything if the levels did not restart.

11. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Not ignoring trying my best with 1000 users , 10 forums , 1 blog , twitter faceboook, and a HUGE update to finish.. ;).. ME forums has a bug list if it is there then it is know ;)...

12. Acidflameterror

Acidflameterror Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Student
    I really love this game but I don't understand how you upgrade spells. Do you find more powerful ones in the game or is there some trick that I don't understand?

Anyways thanks again Ryan. I gave it a 5 star review on itunes. Keep up the good work.

13. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    If skills are not level 0 drop two of the same kind in the create window and hit create =)

And thanks I wish more would only sold 40 mixed yesterday =).

14. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    this is probably one of the most beautiful and interesting game in the appstore so it definitely deserves much more coverage.

15. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    If you need to do a price drop to increase sales I for one would not be offended. It's a shame to see Mission Europa not doing better because it is a quality release (and I'm hopeful for a robust multiplayer community). I checked and iTunes won't let me buy the game twice.

16. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    I wish there was a way to auto-equip the best armor in my inventory.

17. jxw245

jxw245 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Texas
    But then wouldn't you have to add a feature to "Set your priorities" Like make a in-game list of what item skills you like best, (Vampiric, Strength, Intelligence etc. etc.). So i don't think making a auto equip would work too well but if one could be made, it would be really helpful.

18. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Thanks guys!.. Collector's will not drop within a year.. standard may vary. That is post update 1 or even 2 though.. no worries.. I have you guys! ;)

19. Bucks

Bucks Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Student
    TouchArcade Supply Closet
    #2019 Bucks, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
    does anyone have extra chain gun? will repay with next bosses loot

name: bucks

20. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    what level are you?
    oh also ryan i know ive asked this many times but is there going to be multiple save files?
    im currently level 28 woot and i have about 80 more quests to go then im going to replay it
    NO to auto equip i love the microish management in this game