Universal Miracle Merchant (by Tinytouchtales)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Tinytouchtales

Tinytouchtales Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Male
    Gamedesign
    Berlin, Germany
  2. Nergal

Nergal Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2014
  3. mcgillpt

mcgillpt Member

Nov 25, 2015
    I really want to get into this genre, but have had bad experiences with card games as of late. I'm just looking for a suggestion. If I was to buy Card Crawl, Card Thief or this one, which is the easiest & most forgiving game?

4. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    For me: This is the easiest even though I win less games. I am going for score board though. Then Card Crawl. Theif is the hardest.

They are all accessible and fun though.

5. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    I would say Card Crawl or This one.
    Card Thief is imho the best but it's a bit different and NOT unforgiving...or...better....with Miracle Merchant of Card Crawl games are way shorter so if you screw up, it's easy to restart (and yes, you will do that a lot, they are incredibly addicting).
    Card Thief, while equally addicting, is a bit more complex and games are longer.

That said, Card Thief let you develop strategies on the fly and gives you the opportunity of glorious comebacks.
    When a game is screwed in MM or CC....comebacks are really difficult.

To be honest...if one likes card games, all 3 are mandatory.
    Arnold is THE KING of digital card games.
    If you want something to introduce you to solitaire card games....CC or MM are perfect.

Which were the card games you had bad experience with?

6. MulDeR

MulDeR Well-Known Member

May 22, 2017
    Already own and love Card Crawl. This one looks amazing.

7. Skinypupy

Skinypupy Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Really enjoying this one, but there seems to be a bug around signing in to Gamecenter. It asks me after every game if I want to sign in, but clicking yes doesn't seem to do anything. When I click on the trophy tab (top right), I either get a "loading" message that never loads, or I get an "Authentication Failed" message. Anyone else getting this?

Other than that, it's a blast...even if finding the right cards for that yellow duplex potion has been impossible so far.

8. Tinytouchtales

Tinytouchtales Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Male
    Gamedesign
    Berlin, Germany
    @skinypupy mhh gamecenter is all sorts of broken lately. You can try to log out from it in you phone's settings and see if you can login from within the game again.

9. Skinypupy

Skinypupy Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2010
    That seemed to work, thanks.

10. MulDeR

MulDeR Well-Known Member

May 22, 2017
    Arnold, are you going to include other languages in your games? spanish, for example.

11. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    #51 IOSgamer1980, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    Tinytouchtales doesn't so much sell me apps as just take my money from my sweaty, quivering outstretched hand.

12. drunk_vader

drunk_vader Active Member

Feb 23, 2015
    Barista
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    That might sound like a noob question but what’s the end game in MM? I’ve played 10 games and lost all of em’, it’s addicting and I love how fast you can start a new game after yet another failure. So... back to my question, are there any unlockables? What are the quests for exactly?

13. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Anyone know any of the other secret recipes ? I'd rather just get straight to it rather then try and figure it out game after game, thanks boyz =]

14. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    How do you get a bonus from the 2 triangle color on the bottom left of the right card on the table?

I thought that meant you get a bonus if either a yellow or green card is to it's left but that doesn't give me points.
    http://i.imgur.com/vZcx6dV.jpg

Thanks

15. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    This is a really challenging and superior card game. I like it even better than card thief!

16. reweblind

reweblind Active Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Graphic Artist
    Philippines
    Bug or Game Over

Hi all! I don't know if this is a bug or I'm just being a sore loser LOL! This is my last round take note!

Attached Files:

17. Oscar Streaker

Oscar Streaker Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    At 2 bucks I think this game is well priced. I beat it (clear the decks) pretty consistently, and without much more to do than chase a higher score, it's a reasonable price for nice light diversion.

18. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    Arnold's a class-act. The graphics, sounds, animations, game atmosphere are all excellent....again.

19. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Not a bug, you need to manage colors as well and make sure you have enough to satisfy the customers! This game is so well thought out and the strategy gets deeper and deeper the more you play. Loving it so far.

20. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    It is game over, man, game over.

It is neither bug or what, the game ends this way, it is by design. Frankly I am not very wild about this but I cannot think of any better way to end the game like this situation during beta.