MinoMonsters

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Nickhighdef, Jun 21, 2012.

1. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Add me! 0d4eaf0904c9a8de

2. semibored

semibored Member

Sep 22, 2010
    #22 semibored, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    Add me as well! Please Visit me and click Unlock on the box:

C74A833B8F21582

I will add you back and do the same :)

3. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    I really dont know how it works. I've added plenty of people, and I've had a few people add me but I only see one friend on my list... and oddly enough I have 4 locks broken. So maybe certain codes work atm? I really don't know. Hopefully they'll fix that soon! And I will post back when I get that last lock broken!

4. Felix_Felicis

Felix_Felicis Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Adding previous posters now. More than willing to add future posters; please add me/hit me up to add you if I haven't already.

Code: 62016104A696E126

I have to be honest, I really didn't like the old exploration system so I actually really like this update. Don't get me wrong, i hope they eventually add some isometric pokemon-style exploration, I just didn't dig running over a random map of identical tiles. This takes a lot of the time-wasting out of the game.

I am wondering if I'll be able to catch some monsters that are now In the shop. I used to have all three of the starters and had to restart my game, definitely don't have the cash around to buy them so I hope they're still catchable. I really liked grunt.

Also, does anyone know of advantages/disadvantages to evolving monsters early?

5. Felix_Felicis

Felix_Felicis Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Might want to double-check your info. I tried to add you but I think you're one character shy of a full code.

6. Felix_Felicis

Felix_Felicis Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Oh shoot, TA has a whole forum for these requests. Well I already posted up in the regular thread for the 2.0 update, but here's mine:

62016104A696E126

7. Tidezen

Tidezen New Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Hi, here's mine, thanks for adding me:

8E7E9B4BE7971658

8. jagerr94

jagerr94 New Member

Jun 28, 2012
    My Code

E5D51FC15FD76C60

I will Add everyone in this thread above me

9. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Oh really? I did a search and got nothing do I decided to make this thread. My bad!

Btw I just got the box unlocked. I got a Spritz and another monster slot.

10. Felix_Felicis

Felix_Felicis Member

Dec 20, 2011
    No you did the right thing! The other thread should just be people talking about the game but everyone is just posting friend codes there, and I'm pretty sure that belongs in this forum.

I think there's got to be some bug with adding friends, because right now at least a couple people say they've added me (and I've added 10-20) and I still don't have any locks unlocked.

11. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Yeah...added quite a few people and only one shows up.

12. Felix_Felicis

Felix_Felicis Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Just tweeted at Minomonsters, that's probably faster than tech support... maybe they'll let us know what's up (or maybe their servers are just gummed up processing friend codes, hopefully everything goes through eventually)

13. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Oh ok! Well tell them to come over here and post! Haha.

Yea its very weird... I was lucky enough to get five people to open locks, yet I still only have one person as a friend. To be fair, 2.0 has only been released for a week (?), so I'm sure they're aware of the problem and working diligently to fix it!

14. Alcadeias

Alcadeias Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    5B5D045E0735E32D

Thanks guys!

15. buckleyjosh

buckleyjosh Member

May 9, 2010
    Apologies for any issues with the friend codes! We're fixing this in an update being submitted next week.

16. Felix_Felicis

Felix_Felicis Member

Dec 20, 2011
    #36 Felix_Felicis, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
    @buckleyjosh: Can people with multiple iOS devices download the game on alternate devices and enter friend codes to help unlock boxes for themselves or friends? (At least until the bug is fixed?) There doesn't seem to be any cloud saving so it seems like this could help at least a few people. Also, if it's submitted next week will it take another week or so for the update to actually show up in the store? No problem if so; just curious about the time frame.

edit: haven't had Internet access for too long, but my boxes are unlocked now folks - thanks!

Also edit: unfortunately, all it got me was my third spritz :-O still no dice on lanstrom or infernam

ATTN players: for anyone who doesn't know right now the bug works like this—you can only add one friend. That means you can only knock one person's lock off. If everyone just adds the initial posters in this thread people will be "wasting" the one lock they are capable of knocking off.

We can maximize crates opened by helping each other on this thread until an update is released. I posted my code above, and I currently have 1 lock knocked off. If anyone else adding someone for the first time unlocks one of my locks, maybe you could post here so we can track it as a community, and then when my crate is unlocked I will edit this post and take down my code so that nobody wastes the their initial friend request on me. And the next person can go, etc.

Again—with the way the bug works now somebody else can *only* knock off one of your locks if you are the first person they add. Likewise, you will only be able to take a lock off of the crate of the first person you add—so don't waste it. Make sure you add somebody whose crate is still locked.

17. MangoFandango

MangoFandango New Member

Jul 1, 2012
    This is my friend code for MinoMonsters: 901427703EAC99ED

Hopefully they'll fix the friend bug soon!

18. fefefe

fefefe New Member

May 10, 2012
    3B9FD5218D7D412D add mee

19. aminoacid

aminoacid New Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Meeee D2430942A572804D

20. Wolf_dragon13

Wolf_dragon13 New Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Please help!

Hey for some reason the fifth point of the beach wont load. i dont know why. can anyone help? im getting really bored cause my blazels level 12 and there are only level six grublings

And heres my friend code! B29DDB54D8A85D40 :rolleyes: