Universal Minimal Dungeon RPG (by CapPlay)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    There was a bug with language setting which caused the game to crash unless your system language was English or Japanese. There was an update already but I’m not sure if that fixed it. Since all of their other games are available in Russia though I would guess that’s why it still isn’t available there. If you look at the blog post about the bug they give their TestFlight link so if you use that you can play:
    https://capplay.com/bug-announcement-of-minimal-dungeon-rpg/

Legion180 likes this.
  2. Legion180

Legion180 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2015
    Thanks!
    Happy holidays!

3. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    What I love about this game is that unlike every other idle/clicker is it is NOT bugging me to spend actual money on in game gems and coins. I would love to see a premium upgrade because if this game updates to another lame f2p mess I will be uninstalling it. I love it as it is and would gladly pay to keep it premium

stubbieoz and Asp like this.
  4. breban1

breban1 Well-Known Member

Just finished it! Great job devs, looking forward to more content!

A couple questionswhile I have you:

1) Are the dungeons (instances, story, etc.) randomly created???
    2) I noticed that pressing "Explore" within a dungeon that is within a dungeon yields much higher $ because it uses less AP in there for some reason? Not sure if that's a bug or a feature?

Again, good job!

Attached Files:

Wicked8146 likes this.
  5. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Well looks like the new update hit and that previously disabled IAP store is open -_- a ton of stuff you purchase with gems but you can’t buy the gems??? So are these (hopefully) something you earn in game? I’m confused

6. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Interesting. The only way I see to buy gems is with the video pack in the store. Watch 3 ads to obtain gems and other items.
    It does seem though that stuff bought with gems is freely available in game anyway, with minimal grinding. But I guess using gems would save even having to do that.