Minigore survival strategies

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TheBeastlyNinja, Aug 7, 2009.

1. gollum21

gollum21 New Member

Nov 30, 2010
    slight glitch

i noticed that when you have grenade launcher, if you wait till a furry is RIGHT next to you and then shoot, the furry dies and your guy shoots a grenade anyway.
    is this just a visual glitch? (i have not been able to kill any other furries with the rogue extra grenade so far)
    not really an issue when you get over 2000, though, as theres no way you would want to let a furry get that close (also, i think it only works on the small furries, i tried it on medium, and they just died, no extra grenade)

2. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    I think it's because after you upgrade te grenade a few times, or use it on a higher difficulty, it shoots two or more grenades at a time, so one will hit the small furry as soon as it leaves the gun, but the other will shoot out normally.

In terms of survival, I found that my most effective strategy was to use gangster gore, turn on auto aiming and run away from te red furries because if they are too close when you shoot them they explode and you die. Also, in regards to beast mode, it helps to not get the third clover until tere are loads all around, then you can run into another one just as you beast is about to run out, and it will refill again. I have gone for almost one whole day/night cycle in beast mode using this strategy.

3. gollum21

gollum21 New Member

Nov 30, 2010
    thats definitely not it, I did this at level 1 and 2. i got to higher levels with grenade and two/three grenades come out and the furries die

a good tactic when you've got grenade launcher is not to go trigger happy, just walk around gathering a horde (except for flamies, kill them on sight) when you've got a big bunch you can use your grenades much more effectively.

4. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Turn on auto-aim and get a walk in the park.

5. Uberblake

Uberblake Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    But that's booorrriiiinnnnngggggg!!!!
    Anyways... If you get hit in the middle of a crowd, run out through the furries so you get some extra kills.