MiniGore Episode 4 - Co-op, More Characters, and More! [SUBMITTED]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Vinny554, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    You don't think I know that? Multiplayer was also only going to be local so I don't see why you are complaining. They announced Game Center multiplayer not that long ago so there is no reason to say that the update isn't worth it.

The fact that this is such a cheap game and the devs are dedicated enough to delivar on their promises of coop should be enough to satisfy people. So please grow up and don't say you want to 't-bag' somebody because you feel like Mountain Sheep actually owes you updates.

2. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

You aren't slightly disappointed by this update? I mean, if it added online I wouldn't complain, but we waited months for this?

3. Sxethang

Sxethang Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Wow, no online play? I think we all kind of expected that we be included, but at least it is out in some way, shape or form. So we should all be satisfied with that. I'm sure online will be a future update.

4. MCwelfare

MCwelfare Active Member

Jun 12, 2010
    The update is here!!!

5. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

Yeah Im sure they will be adding online multi, just a matter of time.

6. Jazzzed

Jazzzed Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Wow... $2 for the Elder Gore's? I read that they don't even have voices or any new abilities/weapons. On top of it, you have to own them to get all your achievements. I'm happy to support devs and have spent a ton of money in the appstore on DLC, but this just strikes me as greedy...

7. Sxethang

Sxethang Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    LOL, eventually!:D

8. Uberblake

Uberblake Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    I'm just wondering why I would pay 2 extra dollars for 2 extra people when I already paid for both of the other dlcs. $5 for a supposedly $1-$2 for all of the people in a quick pick up and play game. At most they shouldve made it so one could've come in the holiday pack and one in the gangster gore pack. I would buy them, but $2 for 2 people is too much

9. kaboom132

kaboom132 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    And this illustrious thread comes to a close...