Minigore Auto-Aiming

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tmonine, Aug 27, 2010.

?

Do you use the auto-aiming feature in minigore?

1. Yes, It's Great

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. No, It sucks

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  3. I don't have minigore, but am rushing off to buy it now because it's such an awesome game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    This is a thread about the minigore auto-aiming (I know, you would never have guessed from the title,right?)

Personally I think it can be handy but it's fatal flaw is that it always shoots the weapon boxes, so on that ground I never use it.

What do you guys think? Do you use the auto-aiming feature when you play minigore?

2. KushyKush

KushyKush Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Los Angeles
    I always start at 6k and auto aiming isn't that useful at that hardness since you can't run away while shooting behind you.

3. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    Agreed

4. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    The poll should contain one more option: Minigore sucks, the multiplayer is an empty promise.

5. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    This has been asked before...

But it depends what mood I'm in, if I just want easy points to unlock characters then yes, I'd use auto-aim. But if I'm actually playing it, no - what's the point? That takes away the whole point of game! Then it wouldn't be a dual-stick shooter, just a stick shooter?