Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    Pretty sure he is in the Monstrosity level.

2. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    #1742 Greyskull, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    Hmm...so an ipad mini is more powerful than a 4S...I thought they were somewhat equivelent. Having one of each, I'll have to try and remember this.

I'm sure this has been answered, but why do some chests glow green? I was thinking monsters would spawn if you picked one up, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

3. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    I'm stuck on enrage Bike Baron. I killed the giant flaming cat, but nothing. Does a mini Bike Baron have to be on the screen at the same time as the giant flaming kitty?

4. InkyTheGhost

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    Any time it says "enrage," that means play as that character, get 3 clovers and go into beast mode.

5. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Ooooohh. Is the next character on the list always more powerful than the one previous? I've been playing with maxxed Jenny for a while. Also, does the game get more difficult as your level increases? Because, aside from unlocks, it doesn't seem there's much leveling up does. I mean the level shown in the pause screen, not upgrading characters and weapons. I'm currently level 47 or 48, BTW.

6. InkyTheGhost

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    The characters aren't more powerful. The only differences are starting weapons and companion. Apparently some characters have multiple companions. But I wouldn't know, I just use John Gore. I unlock characters when I need them for a challenge, but that's it. Once I max out twin sheep, I'll have all weapons maxed, and then I'm hoping to get inspired to unlock and upgrade all characters.

And leveling doesn't affect the difficulty. I thought that too, but karmington correctly assessed that I was just slacking off. Only the night number affects difficulty. I'm level 72, I'm assuming it has no limit.

7. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Where is Jerry gore for kill the maniac challenge

8. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    can you post here when it is in review?

9. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Hello Minigore 2 thread.

Two points...

I don't think anyone has brought up this point yet, but why is it that when you are in beast/rage mode you can collect gold but you can't pick up health drops? Instead, they are destroyed.

Also, weapon crates that have been mostly used up appear smaller when they are ejected and land back on the ground. Of course this makes perfect sense, but the crates are not any easier to destroy when they are smaller in size. I think it would make more sense if fresh weapon drops took longer to destroy and in turn did more destruction than the smaller crates, which should take less time to destroy and do less damage.

Also, when melee weapons are destroyed, they only give off a strange type of 'energy' that seemingly does nothing whatsoever. It would be cool if this energy had some purpose, whether it did damage to enemies or gave you some energy back or maybe even made you invincible for a brief period.

Thank you for your attention, Minigore 2 thread ;)

10. Nemer

Nemer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    College/Part job
    Far far away
    I just got it and was wondering what makes bosses appear? Is it random or time based or how many enemies i need to kill?

11. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Just keep killing them and the boss will appear at some point
    Now can someone tell me where Jerry gore is for the challenge kill the maniac

12. InkyTheGhost

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    Jerry Gore is in Monstrosity level.

Pretty sure bosses appear after a certain amount of kills. Different bosses appear at different times, and many of them will appear multiple times (you'll fight them, they will run away, then return later). You'll start to notice enemy patterns, like waves or stages within each level. Get through a certain amount of waves and the boss comes. Then you kick his ass.

13. Nemer

Nemer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    College/Part job
    Far far away
    Feel silly for asking but how do get Tree Hugger objective? Do i need to use something on Sunny Lake Tree cause just "touching" it doesnt work.

14. InkyTheGhost

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    That's weird. All I did was run into it, and it worked.

15. shidokan57

shidokan57 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Still cant find zombie gore. Anyone confirm its in monstrosity level? Or somewhere else? Thanks

16. staffordling

staffordling Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Great game totally worth the money just add a survival mode and it'll be flawless

17. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    ...didn't you post this before?

18. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012

19. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Weird way to bump thread...

Anyway, the update sure takes long. They'd better make it a bugfree one.

20. shidokan57

shidokan57 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Yeah bugs have been reason for delay....... I check all day for update. Cant wait