Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Caffeine

Caffeine Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Enviro-Bear

Can anyone tell me which map to find Enviro-Bear ( Kill the driver ) please?

2. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    Actually to upgrade him it may be 55,000,000
    1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10=55

It's just a guess

3. PyroLord

PyroLord Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    in Sunny lake II (grim reaper)

4. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Sounds...fun...

And how much does it cost to max the dual sheep launchers?

5. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    first uprage will cost $34,000 so maybe the last uprage could be 225,000 or over

6. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    My dual sheep launcher is upgraded to level 5. Upgrading to level 6 costs $340,000. So...full upgrade is going to cost a lot.

I've also realized that hardcore mode is only really hardcore when you are a higher level. I'm almost level 61, and on hardcore mode I now have a tough time finishing night 1 for most boards. Which means I'm not making as much money. Which means upgrades are going a lot slower. Bummer.
    Is this happening to anyone else?

7. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Progress level does not affect the enemies difficulty. Nights make everything tougher but more lucrative progressively. Essentially HardCore is similar to jumping straight to Night X in any given level. The thing that really makes it tougher is the increased speeds across the board, for which we reward double the income.

8. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Hey Karmington, how's that update coming along?

9. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student

I have all weapons except dual M60s and Dual sheep maxed out. Both those are level 5. To level the sheep to level 6 it costs 340,000

10. InkyTheGhost

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    Wait, being level 60 doesn't increase the difficulty at all? I must be crazy then, because it feels more difficult even without hardcore mode on...
    Shouldn't a typical night 1 feel like it's getting easier if I'm upgrading weapons?

11. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1531 Karmington, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
    Inky: exactly. ProgressLevel only affects unlocking gear in the store. Maybe you are slacking off and performing suboptimally? Whip it!

12. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    While update 3 delayed, karmington can you give us the musics of minigore 2?

13. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    I haven't posted on this thread for a week or so, but I'm as interested in this game as much now as I was on the release date. Just a couple random comments...

I want to thank Mountain Sheep again for the continued responses on this forum. Your feedback has been fantastic.

I know you guys are trying hard to remain under the 50 mb download limit for 3G/4G, but it sounds like this is going to be very limiting in terms of the updates you guys add. I am saying this because I look forward to all the different aspects that this game can be expanded upon (more boards, more voice, more weapons, more characters, etc.) but I honestly don't see how you will be able to achieve this while staying under 50 mb. I'd hate to see the game suffer simply because you'd have to download it over WiFi. Do you guys have any feedback on this and if future updates will be limited due to this constraint? Will future updates push the file size over 50 mb, especially considering how close it is to that now?

Thanks

14. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Well, in Minigore 1, they had actual DLCs which were streamed to your device after purchase, allowing the initial iTunes package to remain downloadable via 3G.

Not sure how it'd work here, as they were for character packs in 1

15. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    What if you download the game with the updates added? You know, if you download the game for the first time in a year from now with 4 or 5 updates added, wouldn't the initial package be larger than 50 mb right from the start?

16. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1536 Karmington, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
    I think the 50 Mb limit was most critical for the beginning to make access easy, but can be relaxed if we want to expand. We still have a few bytes spare at the moment.

Update is moving along, we are polishing off the arena systems at the moment, not quite this week submit but getting there. The arena level is a purely kill-based leaderboard oriented setup, with all consumable items, hardcore mode and challenge collection disabled. Work on the last game center hookups is nearly complete...

Musics of Minigore? I can ask if they can be uploaded somewhere...

17. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Expansion is an absolute definite in my book, with all the cool stuff that could be added, and it's great to hear that a download limit won't impede all these delicious possibilities.

18. InkyTheGhost

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    Maybe it's early onset dementia. :(

On another note, would you guys consider adding the monetary reward for challenges under the challenge description? As it is, I have no clue how much gold/experience I get for any of the challenges. And I find most of them to be more frustrating than fun (I don't remember where any of these jerks are), so knowing what I get for completing challenges would go a long way as an incentive. Just a thought. Anyone else have an opinion?

19. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    So iPod 4 can play this great now?

20. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Worked for me. Never really got into since I got my iPad right after but yeah