Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. PyroLord

PyroLord Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    show a picture of the achivement in GC please!

2. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    There is two missing features in minigore 2 and this features was in minigore 1
    1-the character can hold 2 type of weapon such as "he had a shotgun in the left hand and grenade in the other hand"
    2-the night/day cycle
    Hope you guys gonna reback this features

3. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    #1483 PyroLord, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
    This poor guy need an front camera for his iPad 1 to buy minigore 2? What the... Are mountain sheep spying on us? If that true ill delete bike baron and minigore 2

Attached Files:

4. Gossow

Gossow Member

Jan 6, 2013
    A front facing camera requirement is something that a lot of developers use to restrict users from buying the app on older devices, when they're not confident that the device can run it at its maximum potential. Sucks? Yeah, but I'm confident in saying that they're not spying on us :p

Good work on the app so far, definitely one of the best iOS games I've played. Is there any chance of implementing a small indicator somewhere, showing how many clovers you're currently sitting on? Too many times have I accidentally picked up that 3rd clover and wasted beast mode!

5. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    #1485 Karmington, Jan 6, 2013
    3rd clover will be flaming again in the next update.

Rewards not dropping on high levels : will investigate.

PyroLord: We had two separate weapons system which I was a big fan of personally, but the usability had some problems: when picking up new weapons, there was no optimal way of deciding which of the current hand weapons should be exchanged for the new one. After trying many possible solutions, I gave up the fight and we went with clearly paired dual weapons.

This gameCenter thing is really bugging me, we have still not found the reason why some devices happily get the achievement and others don't.

Re: camera, rest assured we are not using it for anything other than the old device filtering. We might add Everyplay to get some use out of it later though. ( Everyplay allows recording of games on advanced devices. )

6. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    So, I managed to make it all the way to the Cossack General, and I'm hitting something of a wall. I'm sure some of it has to do with skill, but I'm also wondering if my weapons just aren't strong enough. I have the Machine Gun maxed out, and the M-60 at level 9. Grenades at 4, Shotgun at 5, and everything else is at 1. Dual M-60's are at 2, all other duals are at 1.

TL;DR What kind of weapon loadout is typical for succeeding at the higher levels?

Thanks!

7. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    I just unlocked emeperor penguin and I'm really glad that he have dual wielding M60, also I'm still stuck in "Hunter II and III" (killing green sheep and blue moose) ok I'm going to stuck in this challenges forever! :(

8. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    When he says gamers he mean me too and you guys :/

Attached Files:

9. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    Re: blue drops, sharp spotting, there were definitely some issues in there.

10. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    #1490 PyroLord, Jan 6, 2013
    Hey karmington why this sabre is outside the graveyard map? Please fix that

Attached Files:

11. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1491 Karmington, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    If you can figure out how to reproduce it 100% every time we would be very interested... It is not a show-stopping bug and as such is low priority.

12. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    Now the small blue pigs won't drop anything... Maybe it has to do something with current challenges because hunting blue pork druid is one of them. I forgot to mention in my previous post, this bug occurs on graveyard map with Domovoi.

13. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1493 Karmington, Jan 6, 2013
    Pretty much only basic zombies were doing their blue drops correctly, and it exposed a situation where pickup spawns stop after a while. Good big fix, this was a very important find.

14. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    I'm progressing slowly, but find the game hard to put down. SO much fun!!!

15. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Wow, checked the iPhone app charts to find Minigore 1 at 6th place (in Aus). Did it just happen to find its way back up the charts?

16. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1496 Karmington, Jan 7, 2013
    Good to hear!

17. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    #1497 OzzY, Jan 7, 2013
    Not sure if this was requested before... Here it is. Certain bosses start running away when they lose certain amount of health. It would be nice if the player was still able to inflict damage to them while they are running away. Thoughts?

18. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    I have a question, is the challenges related to the levels? Because it would be cool if you reached new level by completing few challenges!

19. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    Ozzy : while possible, it would need guards against for example beast mode chewing through it too much..

Pyro : challenges award score instantly, so they do level you up as well.

20. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    I found a pink moose in sunny lake I night 2, so there is a chance for a blue moose appearance in next night, also im in level 52 so 1 more level then I unlock sensi evan