Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. PyroLord

PyroLord Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Ok...[​IMG]

2. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Hi must suck at this game! Stuck on the Grim Reaper. I hit him a few times and he flys away. Tips?

3. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    he just escapes don't worry he will back in the end of the level so you can kill him also there is other bosses doing that

4. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Thanks! I @almost@ beat him - down to 200 hit points. Took like 15 minutes!

And what does entering the shop do? I walk over the flag, the cart pops up, and...?

5. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    when you stand in the flag the "entering shop" sentence appears you have to wait then you'll enter the shop automatically

6. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Ha!!! I was raging when the Grim Reaperappeared (at the end of the level) and he was done in seconds! This game rocks!!!

7. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Sorry if this has already been addressed, but what's the deal with challenge that requires taking 10 hits from zombie shotgun Santa Claus? I've let him shoot me and bump into me but I'm still at 10.
    Thanks in advance for any info.

8. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Am I the only one that finds the last lvl super hard?

9. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    #1469 Karmington, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
    Guise, I checked "EVIL CHRISTMAS SPIRIT" challenge, it worked fine for me. Frozen Plains, Zombie Santa last boss fight with Super Shotgun. If problem persists, do not hesitate to bring it up again.

GregB, level up your favorite character and your favorite weapon, and consider disabling auto-aim for better tactical performance.

10. Lcfr

Lcfr Member

Dec 16, 2012
    You guys managed the mute music bug while multitasking?

Cheers for the replies.

-L.

11. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Thanks for the quick reply. Just checked again—let Zomie Santa shoot me, ran into him, let him kill me. Still no luck. The challenge still reads 'Take 10 hits...'. Not sure what the deal is, as all the other achievements have been working for me.
    Anyway, thanks for looking into it and keep up the good work.

12. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1472 Karmington, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
    Lcfr: Okay, we found one music bug that probably is the same as the one with call interrupt, and the pitchshifts have been cleaned up, so I think we are good for that on the next update.

Guise: it really is most odd, to get that far you've most likely already gone through a couple of 'take damage' type challenges, too. And I reckon most of the hardcore players have cleared that challenge. So what remains, to maybe try a restart of the game, one more time check that you are getting damage from the yellow fireballs, and if it won't clear we would appreciate a savefile...

13. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    I'm using the hook champ (Indiana Jones) character and have him leveled to the max. Have upgraded many of the weapons as well (but not to max). Working to take out Domovoi in the Graveyard. Really fun game - so much more to it than the amazing original!

14. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    A lot of credit goes to the level designers who squeezed out a good show with fairly crude tools ( writing patterns by hand )... Props Mirko and Joonas

15. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    I'll try that too and send my save file if problem persists as well.

16. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student

Actually I think I'll just wait for the next update to see if the issue gets resolved in it. These posts were on page 127 and 128 btw.

17. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    So it was. Forgot to run the 1.2 version for the test... We've got a couple of bits to mop up and the update will be on it's way.

18. tohellandback

tohellandback Member

Jan 6, 2013
    United States of America
    I just found myself getting the "Stay Up Late, Play Minigore" achievement without even trying! This game is truly addicting!

19. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    Just noticed this bug two times in a row, it seems that blue guard never drops anything...

20. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    I had a similar bug. At around the 7-ish nights on Sunny Lake 1, I noticed that enemies stopped dropping chests etc, and only occasionally a boss would drop one pile of coins.